List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?

Started by Ontarian at 2014/03/15 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:29AM, Views: 964, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/19 08:29AM
    Re: Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?
    Mich921

Agreed they really dropped the ball on this storyline. They did make some lame attempt to rationalize it when Kevin posed the same question to Michael. Billy was a grieving parent and didn't leave the country with a baby, so he gets a pass.

#12   2014/03/19 09:49AM
    Soap E 1964

~)I tried to post this as new but my table doesn't show me the post button but this is on the same subject, sort off. How is it Chelsea can chestise Anita her mom for leaving the baby with his godmother, fire the sitter who left him with his granddaddy, get a order of protection against Chole but she just hands the baby over to Billy. The same Billy who kidnapped Adam from their home at gun point and is the reason Connor does not know where his daddy is and for all intents and purposes is the killer of Adam.

Billy is just as irrational as Chole maybe more because everyone has given him a free pass to rant rave and terrorize. If my (very rich) baby had been taken twice in his first six months of life he would have more security than the president. And Billy would be in my sights. Someone should be pulling for Adam.

#13   2014/03/19 10:26AM
    Lizzytish

Quote FL senior fan: I think everything was dropped by writer's!
    Last I heard/saw was the police questioning him about his gun? Billy has still not told the entire story, even though we think Jack figured it out. I guess justice will have to wait till new Adam returns and gets his revenge on him. Billy was not held accountable for anything because I guess "they" didn't dig for the truth.

Paul's too busy sucking up to Nicki to worry about his job. What a putz! I thought they were just dropping it too, but was surprised when Kevin asked the same question when Chloe was being arrested.

Which is also a load of crap -- Kidnapping is a federal offense and not subject to the whims of the local police or friends of the perpetrator. Chloe should have been arrested and sent to state prison awaiting a federal trial. And she should not have been released into the custody of a convicted felon - Kevin. These people are so lame.

#14   2014/03/19 10:29AM
    keepitfuntosee

The Motto is GC is "DO THE CRIME AND NOT DO ANY TIME"
    look at Kevin, Victor, Sharon, Colin etc

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list