List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?

Started by Ontarian at 2014/03/15 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:29AM, Views: 899, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/15 11:59AM
    Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?
    Ontarian

Chloe kidnaps Connor and gets arrested. Billy kidnaps Adam at gunpoint, kills him in the process, and he's never arrested. What are they waiting for? Paul, uphold the law and arrest Billy. There should be no exceptions. You kidnap, you go to jail.

#2   2014/03/15 02:39PM
    Re: Why hasn't Billy been arrested yet?
    FL senior fan

I think everything was dropped by writer's!
    Last I heard/saw was the police questioning him about his gun? Billy has still not told the entire story, even though we think Jack figured it out. I guess justice will have to wait till new Adam returns and gets his revenge on him. Billy was not held accountable for anything because I guess "they" didn't dig for the truth.

#3   2014/03/15 02:43PM
    Sinny

Most stupid writing.. I hate when they just drop some things.. like they think us fans are morons.

#4   2014/03/15 03:23PM
    Insxx

They keep talking about Adam killing Dalia, neve talk about how Delia got her little self out in that highway. her death is Billy's fault, he was the one whp out her in harm's way. Sick of hearing that Adam did this and that.Billy is a low class man and care less about anything and everything.

#5   2014/03/15 03:53PM
    marshal

Could it be Paul's is unaware of what he did.

#6   2014/03/15 05:20PM
    hubbardfan

Quote FL senior fan: I think everything was dropped by writer's!
    Last I heard/saw was the police questioning him about his gun? Billy has still not told the entire story, even though we think Jack figured it out. I guess justice will have to wait till new Adam returns and gets his revenge on him. Billy was not held accountable for anything because I guess "they" didn't dig for the truth.

That's what I'M talking about! That should be Adam's first order of business...DEAL W/BILLY-BOY!!!Paul hasn't done a decent day's work since he became chief! He sits in his office and eats salad and chats w/Nikki, when he's not making out w/his wife! He seems to be short handed w/Alex gone and the one-time replacement that came and went! Oh, wait...he has the Chipmunk on the case!!! Boy, we've got a real winner there, don't we?

#7   2014/03/15 06:59PM
    IndyFan

Billy has not been arrested because it would not hold up in court. Billy would claim PTSD or something along those lines and get off.

#8   2014/03/16 04:45AM
    FL senior fan

I thought even Chelsea's questioning of him was weak, lacking answers like what were they doing together and where going? I don't believe Victor even went to question Billy...did he??

#9   2014/03/19 06:23AM
    zoltan

I was wondering the same thing. But Paul is the police chief so that's the answer.

#10   2014/03/19 07:42AM
    zoltan

BIlly should have called the police on Adam and not take the law into his own hands.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list