List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/03/15 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 11:27AM, Views: 1293, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/15 04:26AM
    Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?
    FL senior fan

How long is this gonna continue?
    Just what is that sick relationship about??
    My opinion is he failed to give the proper medical attention to save her son. Others say he was the one who hit him on his bike, accidentally. Whatever, I think it led to them having "comfort" sex, as she did with Billy, and it ruined his marriage.
    Don't professionals/doctors, judges, etc. have to go thru some type of background checks?

#2   2014/03/15 04:29AM
    Re: Kelly calls Stitch a murderer?
    Sinny

I wish I cared.. this story doesn't interest me at all.. I don't really like any of the stories that took place off screen.. That is a big part of why Avery and Dylan don't work for me.. their love affair was off screen and now all I see is blah.

#3   2014/03/15 04:33AM
    FL senior fan

My husband said "why doesn't he give it back to her?"
    (But then the writer's couldn't keep us hanging on forever, could they!)

#4   2014/03/15 04:40AM
    Sinny

Ya they could.. they drop so many stories that we never see the outcome..

LOL damn this show.. I think that we could all write a better story than they do.

#5   2014/03/15 05:49AM
    BobbiSox

If he IS a murderer, he has gone to the right town. They have pretty much ALL murdered someone, haven't they?

#6   2014/03/15 07:11AM
    wyattfan

I think that might explain a crack she made about what he did was unforgivable unlike adultery.

#7   2014/03/15 07:19AM
    FL senior fan

Admin. just posted a preview-video of them arguing over this again. Sure hope it all comes out soon...one way or the other. He couldn't have a criminal record and become a doctor, judge, etc. (as far as I know).

#8   2014/03/15 07:33AM
    BobbiSox

Quote FL senior fan: Admin. just posted a preview-video of them arguing over this again. Sure hope it all comes out soon...one way or the other. He couldn't have a criminal record and become a doctor, judge, etc. (as far as I know).

There is a documentary series (shot in Canada and aired here) called The Imposters. I LOVE it. It is true stories of people who are actual imposters and you can hardly believe they get away with it, but they do. If you like smart criminals (and I do) you will like this series.

#9   2014/03/19 08:49AM
    zoltan

I'm getting tired of these two talking in circles. Please tell us who Stitch killed already.

#10   2014/03/19 08:52AM
    kyun

I'm starting to think that the "murder" doesn't refer to a child but to an adult involved in the general situation who may have died by suicide or an accident because of being overcome, or the murder might refer to the emotional death of someone and a relationship.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list