List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 6346, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #191   2014/03/17 09:09PM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    janetb

Quote marshal: Sharon was a sweet beautiful girl from the start. Her mother's decision to have her give up the baby was not an excuse where I'm. The mother knew a child was not in their lives to be and both agreed with the decision which was certainly not a bad one. Eventually this child became precious to both. As for keeping her legs closed I find this grossly said. In this story many women should of done that and I see none being called out for it. Sharon at least was never so low class as to try and make another man the father's child by drugging him.

Sharon didn't drug anybody, she used a lie that the man she loves so much told 18 years ago. She changed a DNA report, ,or believes she did, and gave his daughter to another man. Real classy.

#192   2014/03/18 02:43AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote marshal: Sharon was a sweet beautiful girl from the start. Her mother's decision to have her give up the baby was not an excuse where I'm. The mother knew a child was not in their lives to be and both agreed with the decision which was certainly not a bad one. Eventually this child became precious to both. As for keeping her legs closed I find this grossly said. In this story many women should of done that and I see none being called out for it. Sharon at least was never so low class as to try and make another man the father's child by drugging him.

Sharon didn't drug anybody, she used a lie that the man she loves so much told 18 years ago. She changed a DNA report, ,or believes she did, and gave his daughter to another man. Real classy.

NOT.. what a low life she is.. we always hear about how sweet and wonderful and kind sharon is.. this is not sweet wonderful or kind. She is nasty and pathetic.

#193   2014/03/19 08:46AM
    zoltan

There is a lot of bad history between Sharon and Victor over the past couple of years. It seems Chelsea may take Sharon's place as Victor's favorite non blood relative.

#194   2014/03/19 09:09AM
    hotspice58

victor blackmailed his own son!! He married Sharon, upping the chance that she could run his company. if he didn't want that to happen, he shouldn't have married her...twice.
    sharon has problems but victor has become evil. I used to love him but his character is too tainted.

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Suzy R: She only almost ran his company into the ground and then she burnt his home down to the ground. A lot of bad blood there.

Let's not forget how Sharon falsely identified another man's body as Victor's and had it quickly cremated. All so his family would believe he was dead and she could take over at NE. That's Sharon for you, such a sweet, kind compassionate woman who only thinks of others. GMAB

There are so many reasons he despises her and he has every right.. she is disgusting.. she has done soooo much damage to his whole family and he is sick to death of her and her crazy antics. I wish he would pay someone to kill her.

#195   2014/03/19 09:12AM
    hotspice58

Yes, Sharon is totally out of character. The writers need to redeem her.

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote LJMOM812:

To me his hatred for her makes no sense what so ever and is basically a plot point for many of the s/ls involving the Newmans and Sharon. It just makes him seem like a deranged bully beating up on a mentally ill woman. I agree with Faith101 about what has transpired and the characters that are unsympathetic to her don't have all the facts as they have been presented to us, the viewers. There is a reason for every action she has taken and in my opinion, there was never an evil intent behind any of her actions. I am not sure why they chose to isolate Sharon so much when she was going through her manic bipolar episodes because this has made light of her serious illness. Unlike with Chloe, who has a crowd of supporters around her; Sharon had no one, except Adam during the fire and we all know how GC regarded him. To me, Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick, and even though she has a few more in her corner these days--Nick and Noah--she is always on the verge of losing everyone who cares for her.

Everything we watch is a plot point, even Sharon's illness. It's all designed to create a dramatic series for our entertainment.

True. But the writers did a hatchet job on Victor and Sharon's relationship when they had them marry the second time. And now, we are still seeing all the fallout from this. But prior to this, they always got along great. Why does he despise her so much when he knows she is suffering from BP Disorder? I don't see a good explanation for this unless he does not believe she is really sick. To me, the writers are not doing a good job explaining why Victor hates her so much--he comes off as a bully.

Many of us don't buy the BP excuse... victor included.

I dont either in the land of plot points this one was a defin EPIC FAIL for me.

I think that Sharon had been written so out of character that the only thing they could do was give a biological explanation as to why she was behaving so erratically so BP Disorder was chosen. I wish she had a brain tumor instead because BP Disorder is harder for people to understand and accept. JMO.

Sharon is not being written out of character. She is acting true to form since the day she appeared on the show. She has always been a gold digger, a white trash wanna be, a liar, a manipulator, and a self serving amoral witch.

#196   2014/03/19 09:12AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote zoltan: There is a lot of bad history between Sharon and Victor over the past couple of years. It seems Chelsea may take Sharon's place as Victor's favorite non blood relative.

Lol, yes, even though she can see through Victor, she's still being groomed for that favored position.

#197   2014/03/19 09:34AM
    villyforever55

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote zoltan: There is a lot of bad history between Sharon and Victor over the past couple of years. It seems Chelsea may take Sharon's place as Victor's favorite non blood relative.

Lol, yes, even though she can see through Victor, she's still being groomed for that favored position.

Gee! Lucky her. How much does that mean, in the long run? This is the same man who had his own daughter arrested because she was marrying a man he didn't like. I wish Chelsea luck!

#198   2014/03/19 09:40AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Little_Debbie:

Gee! Lucky her. How much does that mean, in the long run? This is the same man who had his own daughter arrested because she was marrying a man he didn't like. I wish Chelsea luck!
    Chelsea can get over on Dylan, being that he's a good and trusting person, but I'd like to see her mess with Victor! I hope she never trusts him, he's pure evil.

#199   2014/03/19 09:51AM
    valleycliffe

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Little_Debbie:

well, chels will need it cause it seems she has become the stupidest con that ever conned...she will now see how it's done by the master himself...

#200   2014/03/19 10:02AM
    marshal

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Little_Debbie:

Gee! Lucky her. How much does that mean, in the long run? This is the same man who had his own daughter arrested because she was marrying a man he didn'tP like. I wish Chelsea luck!

well, chels will need it cause it seems she has become the stupidest con that ever conned...she will now see how it's done by the master himself...

You have this right Chels is not a bright start. Adam will have to deal with her mess when he returns.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list