List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 5994, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #161   2014/03/17 04:37PM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    loganfan1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote loganfan1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote loganfan1:
    Wow, that's not a nice thing to say. Sharon use to be a nice person before she got herself mixed up with the Newmans... and she's trying hard to get her life back. If you are saying Victor should kill Sharon.....then he should also kill Phylli,Nikki and many others, including himself!!!

I think Victor should have her killed. She is a terrible mother who keeps hurting his family. I have no idea why he would have the other people you listed killed.... They never did the things to him that Sharon did.

Because of the fact that they are no better than Sharon. Nikki kept a secret form him their entire marriage ( how many times that is) and Phyllis almost kill Paul, she's a home recker, broke up Christen and Danny and still manage to get away with attempted murder. All Sharon had was bi-pollar diease that make her a danger to herself. Victor took advantage of that. And yes, he should kill himself for the father he is and not forgetting a disgusting old man, so evil at this time of his life, he should be enjoying his grand-kids. Sharon really need a break!!

It's completely irrelevant if they are any "better" or not. This is about why Victor despises Sharon and what she has done to him. Sharon has had a million breaks - her life has been one big excuse/break - and it would be wonderful to have Victor pull a mercy kill on her already. Like one would a lame horse.

In any event, she sure doesn't deserve any breaks from him after every thing she did to destroy him.

I'm glad you are not the writer. We won't have a fair story line. There is no one that is more destructive like Victor. Look what he did to his own so Adam. Poor thing he tried so hard for his Victor to accept him.

My thing is that Victor has know right being mad at anyone. He need to read the "golden rules."

#162   2014/03/17 04:38PM
    marshal

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

Here is the part of the story that is missing. If Sharon had not been a promiscuous teenager in high school, and if Sharon had not been so stupid as to have unprotected sex, then she would not have gotten pregnant, there would be no Cassie so Nick and Sharon would not have been grieving Cassie's death because there would be no Cassie. Then Nick and Sharon would not be able to use losing a child as an excuse for every wrong step they have ever made in life.

It is a MYTH that Sharon was "promiscuous" as a teenager. More to the truth would be that Sharon was an adorable girl and lots of boys were attracted to her. One particular boy was Matt, and he was able to talk her into being intimate with him. He was quite handsome and a good talker. As far as being "stupid" enough to get pregnant, I think Matt either sweet-talked her into not making him wear a condom, or he just lied and said he had one on. It's the boy who is stupid in this case.

I'm always amazed at this, the woman should have used protection. Doesn't all men get a pass when it comes to protective sex. Not for me its as much a man's job to make sure he doesn't become a father. I wish parents would educate their sons not only their daughter.

#163   2014/03/17 04:41PM
    janetb

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

Here is the part of the story that is missing. If Sharon had not been a promiscuous teenager in high school, and if Sharon had not been so stupid as to have unprotected sex, then she would not have gotten pregnant, there would be no Cassie so Nick and Sharon would not have been grieving Cassie's death because there would be no Cassie. Then Nick and Sharon would not be able to use losing a child as an excuse for every wrong step they have ever made in life.

It is a MYTH that Sharon was "promiscuous" as a teenager. More to the truth would be that Sharon was an adorable girl and lots of boys were attracted to her. One particular boy was Matt, and he was able to talk her into being intimate with him. He was quite handsome and a good talker. As far as being "stupid" enough to get pregnant, I think Matt either sweet-talked her into not making him wear a condom, or he just lied and said he had one on. It's the boy who is stupid in this case.

Matt was not Cassie's father. Sharon had Cassie when she was screwing around with Frank. That was before she moved moved to GC. Sharon lived in Madison when she got knocked up by Frank. She met Matt when she came to GC. So she never learns. She already got knocked up once and was on her way again.

I always thought it took two people to get pregnant. It's all the guys' fault where Sharon is concerned? Really????

#164   2014/03/17 04:43PM
    loganfan1

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote SLEUTH: Let's see, now why would Victor despise Sharon?
    1. Tore up his will.
    2. Sold off his stock in N.E., causing him to lose controlling interest.
    3. Bedded Tucker.
    4. Plotted with Tucker.
    5. didn't make much effort to find Victor when he was missing.
    6. Had his family think he was dead.
    7. wore a "wedding" dress to his funeral.
    8. Burned down his house.
    9. Things she gets a pass for everything because she "has her meds and is better now.

Before some of you come back with Victor's misdeeds--this thread is about why Victor despises Sharon.

Thanks.I love your list and I am so happy you posted it.I had forgotten some of the things Sharon did to the mighty Victor Newman!.It reminds me of all the reasons why I love this character so much.She is awesome to have done all that to the town's wealthiest and most powerful man!She took him down and kicked butt!He deserved every thing she did to him.To think sweet little Sharon did all that just warms the cockles of my Sharon loving heart!I love Sharon and the tough and strong woman she has become.Go Sharon with your bad a-- self!!!.Kick some more Newman butt Girl Friend!!!!

Sharon, tough and strong. What a laugh. Do you mean the Sharon that was in the park crying to Cassie that it was too hard to tell Nick the truth, that she was afraid of being alone and that is why she did all those things. She doesn't look tough and strong to me only when she is doing wrong and manipulating people. She is certainly tough enough and strong enough for that just not strong when it comes to having to take the consequences for her actions.

I applause Sharon for standing up for herself. She did it alone with no help form anyone.
    And if she manipulated people, i think she must have learn that from her ex-husband (twice married) Victor Newman. After all, she was once his close friend and wife. GO SHARON!!

#165   2014/03/17 04:43PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

All the fan fiction in the world won't change the fact that Sharon got knocked up before she was out of high school. Good girls don't have that happen to them. And who was to say that Frank was the only boy she was intimate with. This nonsense about a lot of boys being attracted to her, the promiscuous girls always had a lot of boys attracted to them.

#166   2014/03/17 04:50PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote marshal:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

I'm always amazed at this, the woman should have used protection. Doesn't all men get a pass when it comes to protective sex. Not for me its as much a man's job to make sure he doesn't become a father. I wish parents would educate their sons not only their daughter.

Yes the woman should use protection because she is the one who can get hurt the worse. She is the one who has to spend 9 months carrying a child and then child birth. The guy can get up and walk away. Not that the woman is more to blame, but it is common sense to make sure you protect yourself since yours is the greatest burden to bear if things go wrong. It is not like Sharon didn't know she could get pregnant. Or maybe she was that stupid.

#167   2014/03/17 04:52PM
    marshal

Good girls don't get pregnant. Ugly and fat girls probably don't or wannabes. Having had a child at an early age doesn't allow Victor to do what he's doing to her right now. I wish this monster gets caught and end up alone forever. Poor Nikki she has asked him so many times to stay out of their children's life. He better be careful he may be rocking in that chair alone.

#168   2014/03/17 04:54PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote loganfan1:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote SLEUTH: Let's see, now why would Victor despise Sharon?
    1. Tore up his will.
    2. Sold off his stock in N.E., causing him to lose controlling interest.
    3. Bedded Tucker.
    4. Plotted with Tucker.
    5. didn't make much effort to find Victor when he was missing.
    6. Had his family think he was dead.
    7. wore a "wedding" dress to his funeral.
    8. Burned down his house.
    9. Things she gets a pass for everything because she "has her meds and is better now.

Before some of you come back with Victor's misdeeds--this thread is about why Victor despises Sharon.

Thanks.I love your list and I am so happy you posted it.I had forgotten some of the things Sharon did to the mighty Victor Newman!.It reminds me of all the reasons why I love this character so much.She is awesome to have done all that to the town's wealthiest and most powerful man!She took him down and kicked butt!He deserved every thing she did to him.To think sweet little Sharon did all that just warms the cockles of my Sharon loving heart!I love Sharon and the tough and strong woman she has become.Go Sharon with your bad a-- self!!!.Kick some more Newman butt Girl Friend!!!!

Sharon, tough and strong. What a laugh. Do you mean the Sharon that was in the park crying to Cassie that it was too hard to tell Nick the truth, that she was afraid of being alone and that is why she did all those things. She doesn't look tough and strong to me only when she is doing wrong and manipulating people. She is certainly tough enough and strong enough for that just not strong when it comes to having to take the consequences for her actions.

I applause Sharon for standing up for herself. She did it alone with no help form anyone.
    And if she manipulated people, i think she must have learn that from her ex-husband (twice married) Victor Newman. After all, she was once his close friend and wife. GO SHARON!!

WOW. Now Sharon manipulating Nick is Victor's fault. If she is that easily influenced, and has that little ability to make her own decisions then she really is a vacuous, pathetic excuse for a woman. She must have the mind of a two year old.

#169   2014/03/17 04:57PM
    marshal

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote marshal:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

Yes the woman should use protection because she is the one who can get hurt the worse. She is the one who has to spend 9 months carrying a child and then child birth. The guy can get up and walk away. Not that the woman is more to blame, but it is common sense to make sure you protect yourself since yours is the greatest burden to bear if things go wrong. It is not like Sharon didn't know she could get pregnant. Or maybe she was that stupid.

Really giving guys a pass with this excuse. Many girls had a child and never regretted it. Sharon was told by her mother not to keep the baby because they couldn't afford it. Sharon did the next best thing and eventually was rewarded. Cassie came back in her life and she loved this child until she died.

#170   2014/03/17 05:04PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote marshal: Good girls don't get pregnant. Ugly and fat girls probably don't or wannabes. Having had a child at an early age doesn't allow Victor to do what he's doing to her right now. I wish this monster gets caught and end up alone forever. Poor Nikki she has asked him so many times to stay out of their children's life. He better be careful he may be rocking in that chair alone.

Ugly and fat girls are usually easy prey for guys at that age. They are many times lonely and feel that they don't fit in or are being made fun of and have few friends. So those girls are vulnerable too. As for Sharon, she is still a wannabe. She is just an old wannabe. And just because a girl is pretty that doesn't mean that she is good and it doesn't mean that she is promiscuous. There are a lot of pretty girls that are smart enough to 'just say no' Obviously Sharon wasn't that smart. BTW, when Sharon first came to the show, she was not any raving beauty. She was average at best. As a matter of fact she got prettier as she got older. Sharon is an extremely attractive woman now just still not very smart.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list