List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 5834, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2014/03/17 03:54PM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    dawn888

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

The reason Victor hates Sharon has nothing to do with Sharon or Nick or Summer, He hates her for what SHARON did to him and no one else.

oh, cause he thinks maybe she made a FOOL of him perchance?

I think its because she's the only woman who ever outsmarted him and got the best of him. I still never bought that this billionaire is so dumb he wouldn't have had something in place in case he did go missing, something that would protect his company. moron. I guess he isnt as smart as he thinks he is.

He did have something in place. Sharon destroyed it. The only reason she was able to do all that damage is because Victor had a seizure, lost his memory and almost died. If Victor had been his normal self, there is no way Sharon would have been able to do anything. She took advantage when he was ill. Now he is taking advantage of her illness. Go Victor !!!!!

they tried to sell us that one, that there was one copy, omg, laughable. I guess we are to assume that the saavy businessman is just plain stupid.

#152   2014/03/17 03:56PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

Here is the part of the story that is missing. If Sharon had not been a promiscuous teenager in high school, and if Sharon had not been so stupid as to have unprotected sex, then she would not have gotten pregnant, there would be no Cassie so Nick and Sharon would not have been grieving Cassie's death because there would be no Cassie. Then Nick and Sharon would not be able to use losing a child as an excuse for every wrong step they have ever made in life.

#153   2014/03/17 03:57PM
    mswadel

I prefer to see it this way - no sharon no problems.

#154   2014/03/17 04:07PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote dawn888:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

If we want to go back in history and talk a little cause and effect let's do it. If Sharon had not been a promiscuous girl in high school, and if she hadn't been so stupid as to have unprotected sex as a teenager, then Cassie would not have been born and thus would not have died and then Sharon would not be able to use that as an excuse for everything wrong she has ever done. Also, there would not have been a dead child for Nick to grieve and we would not be able to blame his affair with Phyllis on his grief over a dead kid. So it all goes back to Sharon.

lets go back even further, if nikki hadn't had a ons with victor there would be no nick, meaning he'd never have met sharon. there would have been no affair with phyllis and no summer either. everything would be fine in gc. no nick, no problems.

That is not correct. Nikki didn't have a ONS with Victor. Nick was conceived when Nikki was married to and living with Victor. He was having an affair with Ashley Abbott at the time and decided he wanted to leave Nikki and marry Ashley. It was during the divorce that Nikki found out she was pregnant. She told Victor and Victor told her to get an abortion. Nikki said no and that she would still give him the divorce. She didn't try to trap Victor into staying with her, she told him good riddance.

#155   2014/03/17 04:09PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote loganfan1:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote vet1983:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote frostysmygirl: I have Faith and my girl Sharon is going to come out of this just fine. Stronger and prettier than ever she always does.

Yes she will. Phyllis was the one from the wrong side of the tracks. She lied to Danny because she was actually told no.

I thought this thread was about Victor and Sharon. I don't understand the need to bring up Phyllis past deeds

Deflection.. pure and simple

Even though she's gone, she's not forgotten, and like any other character, she'll always be a part of Y&R's rich history.

I think any mention of Nick wanting Sharon for easy sex is downright laughable! He's young, rich, and handsome, he can get "sex" anywhere, as we've seen with Devon. Nick isn't looking for some hot model to bang in the sauna, he wants to be with the love of his life. The only woman who ever really mattered to him is Sharon. It's kismet, that means it's fated to be. It took forever to get these lovers back together, and Nick couldn't care less about the time they were apart. It all fades into the background when they're in each others arms. True love is a beautiful thing, as well as forgiveness, and these two exemplify that beautifully.

Well said, and added to that Nick never look happier and sexier with any other woman that when he's with Sharon. They compliment each other. It's just that simple!!

Well said as well! There's just the right spice.

#156   2014/03/17 04:15PM
    77RestlessFan

Nick always looks happy after he has had sex. We all know he stays horny and can't last very long without sex. Nick had hit a dry spell and Sharon was anxious and available to lure him into her bed. That was part of her plan all along. That is since Adam dumped her. Now Sharon is using 'how close she and Nick have become' as yet another excuse for why she doesn't want to tell Nick the truth. What a pathetic pair.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 04:17PM
    #157   2014/03/17 04:25PM
    marshal

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote loganfan1:
    Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote vet1983:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote frostysmygirl: I have Faith and my girl Sharon is going to come out of this just fine. Stronger and prettier than ever she always does.

Yes she will. Phyllis was the one from the wrong side of the tracks. She lied to Danny because she was actually told no.

I thought this thread was about Victor and Sharon. I don't understand the need to bring up Phyllis past deeds

Deflection.. pure and simple

Even though she's gone, she's not forgotten, and like any other character, she'll always be a part of Y&R's rich history.

I think any mention of Nick wanting Sharon for easy sex is downright laughable! He's young, rich, and handsome, he can get "sex" anywhere, as we've seen with Devon. Nick isn't looking for some hot model to bang in the sauna, he wants to be with the love of his life. The only woman who ever really mattered to him is Sharon. It's kismet, that means it's fated to be. It took forever to get these lovers back together, and Nick couldn't care less about the time they were apart. It all fades into the background when they're in each others arms. True love is a beautiful thing, as well as forgiveness, and these two exemplify that beautifully.

Well said, and added to that Nick never look happier and sexier with any other woman that when he's with Sharon. They compliment each other. It's just that simple!!

Well said as well! There's just the right spice.

Their happiness is wha'st bothering the old man. I bet he wanted Sharon for more than he got.

#158   2014/03/17 04:28PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote 77RestlessFan:

Here is the part of the story that is missing. If Sharon had not been a promiscuous teenager in high school, and if Sharon had not been so stupid as to have unprotected sex, then she would not have gotten pregnant, there would be no Cassie so Nick and Sharon would not have been grieving Cassie's death because there would be no Cassie. Then Nick and Sharon would not be able to use losing a child as an excuse for every wrong step they have ever made in life.

It is a MYTH that Sharon was "promiscuous" as a teenager. More to the truth would be that Sharon was an adorable girl and lots of boys were attracted to her. One particular boy was Matt, and he was able to talk her into being intimate with him. He was quite handsome and a good talker. As far as being "stupid" enough to get pregnant, I think Matt either sweet-talked her into not making him wear a condom, or he just lied and said he had one on. It's the boy who is stupid in this case.

#159   2014/03/17 04:33PM
    marshal

Quote 77RestlessFan:

I don't know many teenager who used protection sex back then.

#160   2014/03/17 04:36PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Little_Debbie:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

It is a MYTH that Sharon was "promiscuous" as a teenager. More to the truth would be that Sharon was an adorable girl and lots of boys were attracted to her. One particular boy was Matt, and he was able to talk her into being intimate with him. He was quite handsome and a good talker. As far as being "stupid" enough to get pregnant, I think Matt either sweet-talked her into not making him wear a condom, or he just lied and said he had one on. It's the boy who is stupid in this case.

Matt was not Cassie's father. Sharon had Cassie when she was screwing around with Frank. That was before she moved moved to GC. Sharon lived in Madison when she got knocked up by Frank. She met Matt when she came to GC. So she never learns. She already got knocked up once and was on her way again. BTW, neither of the guys had to go through a pregnancy so it would be very much to her advantage to be sure that she was protected. She should not have been engaging in things that she couldn't handle. (Stupid)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 04:39PM
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list