List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 5606, Replies: 200
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2014/03/17 11:02AM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    trinilisa

Quote Suzy R: She only almost ran his company into the ground and then she burnt his home down to the ground. A lot of bad blood there.

Not to mention letting everyone believe Victor was dead and making sure that he didn't get his meds for the seizures...

#132   2014/03/17 11:09AM
    marshal

All I can say too bad he didn't die. He sure deserved to so many times.

#133   2014/03/17 11:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote ms.e: It is payback time for Sharon ! She sold private stocks that made him lose his company. She knew he was alive when she was doing all of this . So now it is the big payback.

I am surprised it took him this long!

#134   2014/03/17 11:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote mdtuttle: She let herself be used as a puppet by Tucker to run Victor's stock prices down so he could buy up controlling intrest in Newman Enterprises. She called off the search for Victor even after she knew he was alive. She never told his family he was alive. She burned his home to the ground....The question is why would he not despise her? Having said that I do think his using this Cassie look alike is cruel and over the top.

It is wonderful poetic justice though since Sharon once did the same thing to Gloria by hiring a John Abbott lookalike.

I forgot how the John look-alike came about. I know she was married to Jack then, right?

#135   2014/03/17 11:25AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PhillieGirl: I don't get it. Victor use to be Sharon's biggest supporter until he used her to get even with Nikki and now he despises her!!!! Sharon doesn't have a loose screw it is Victor "Mustache" Newman who has a real mental problem~ called Control.

LOL let's see. She destroyed his company by committing fraud, abused his children (Abby for eg), let his family believe he was dead and mourn for him, and then topped it off by burning down his home. He never said this but I also suspect she is bad in bed.

If I were Victor, I wouldn't stop trying to destroy her life until she left GC for once and for all. She deserves everything she gets and more.

And she still lied to Victor when he brought up the burning down of the ranch. Didn't she say she didn't know what he was talking about?

#136   2014/03/17 11:28AM
    trinilisa

Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote faith101: Team Sharon always. After the things that Sharon has went through with him (operation arrested for Skye's murder) and etc, she should despise him.

Time to get the facts straight:

Sharon lite the curtains on fire in the midst of her hallucination (operation look at the episode). It is ludicrous that anyone would hold that over her head as if she was an arsonist because she was not. As I recall when she was hallucinating the images of Victor, Nikki, Noah, Nick, and etc, after she lite the curtains and went to sleep on the couch will the fire burning. If she intending on burning the house for the sake of burning the house, why didn't she get out. Adam found her on the couch and rescued her from killing herself.

Second fact to get straight: Sharon came forward to Kick and Noah about the burning of the house and when she came over the Newman's to confess in a manic state several times. Nick and Noah stopped her. Why isn't anyone hammering those two for keeping the secret?

Third Fact to get straight: Sharon took over Newman after Tucker gas lighted her into believing that Victor had moved on with the Bonnie Franklin character therefore abandoning her, the family, and the company. Let's not even forget Nikki's text message pretending to be Victor. Yes Sharon was foul for allowing everyone to believe that Victor was dead but Billy knew he was alive and receive no repercussions for his behavior.

So the damage done to this family was minimal but let us list out the sins of others in regards to Sharon....No No we wouldn't want to do that....

Everything you said ITA with ... Thank You!!!

Co-sign!!!! Very well stated!
    Just to add to your third fact faith101 if you don't mind-Sharon thought Victor had sent the body of the dead man as a test for her. I remember her standing there looking at him but talking to Victor out loud. She was obviously unwell at the time and yet she gets all of the flack when Tucker and Billy also knew he was alive and said nothing. Go figure!

Victor has become even more horrible than he was before.

Isn't the question at hand why Victor despises Sharon though? As such does the roles anyone else played or even her mental health supersede an understanding of why he would despise her? I don't think it does. He is entitled to his feelings about her and her roles in various moments of his life without giving her any compassion, consideration, or even placing an examining eye on his own checkered past.

Awesome posts, you and Sunny!

#137   2014/03/17 11:29AM
    Savoy

Quote marshal: All I can say too bad he didn't die. He sure deserved to so many times.

ICAM with you.

#138   2014/03/17 11:47AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PhillieGirl: I don't get it. Victor use to be Sharon's biggest supporter until he used her to get even with Nikki and now he despises her!!!! Sharon doesn't have a loose screw it is Victor "Mustache" Newman who has a real mental problem~ called Control.

LOL let's see. She destroyed his company by committing fraud, abused his children (Abby for eg), let his family believe he was dead and mourn for him, and then topped it off by burning down his home. He never said this but I also suspect she is bad in bed.

If I were Victor, I wouldn't stop trying to destroy her life until she left GC for once and for all. She deserves everything she gets and more.

And she still lied to Victor when he brought up the burning down of the ranch. Didn't she say she didn't know what he was talking about?

oh ya.. she is so dishonest about everything.. she sure has not come clean to vic about what she did.. and now he is onto her other schemes and lies.. he is so gonna sniff her down.,, she is going to be barking at the moon soon.

#139   2014/03/17 12:17PM
    SLEUTH

Let's see, now why would Victor despise Sharon?
    1. Tore up his will.
    2. Sold off his stock in N.E., causing him to lose controlling interest.
    3. Bedded Tucker.
    4. Plotted with Tucker.
    5. didn't make much effort to find Victor when he was missing.
    6. Had his family think he was dead.
    7. wore a "wedding" dress to his funeral.
    8. Burned down his house.
    9. Things she gets a pass for everything because she "has her meds and is better now.

Before some of you come back with Victor's misdeeds--this thread is about why Victor despises Sharon.

#140   2014/03/17 02:28PM
    PixiePower

Quote SLEUTH: Let's see, now why would Victor despise Sharon?
    1. Tore up his will.
    2. Sold off his stock in N.E., causing him to lose controlling interest.
    3. Bedded Tucker.
    4. Plotted with Tucker.
    5. didn't make much effort to find Victor when he was missing.
    6. Had his family think he was dead.
    7. wore a "wedding" dress to his funeral.
    8. Burned down his house.
    9. Things she gets a pass for everything because she "has her meds and is better now.

Before some of you come back with Victor's misdeeds--this thread is about why Victor despises Sharon.

Thanks.I love your list and I am so happy you posted it.I had forgotten some of the things Sharon did to the mighty Victor Newman!.It reminds me of all the reasons why I love this character so much.She is awesome to have done all that to the town's wealthiest and most powerful man!She took him down and kicked butt!He deserved every thing she did to him.To think sweet little Sharon did all that just warms the cockles of my Sharon loving heart!I love Sharon and the tough and strong woman she has become.Go Sharon with your bad a-- self!!!.Kick some more Newman butt Girl Friend!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 02:29PM
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list