List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 5658, Replies: 200
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2014/03/17 10:22AM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    dawn888

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

The reason Victor hates Sharon has nothing to do with Sharon or Nick or Summer, He hates her for what SHARON did to him and no one else.

oh, cause he thinks maybe she made a FOOL of him perchance?

I think its because she's the only woman who ever outsmarted him and got the best of him. I still never bought that this billionaire is so dumb he wouldn't have had something in place in case he did go missing, something that would protect his company. moron. I guess he isnt as smart as he thinks he is.

#122   2014/03/17 10:22AM
    Savoy

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote marshal: Victor always cared for Sharon and then when Cassie passed away, Nick took to the barn with Phyllis and all the blame was placed on Sharon. If not for Nick's actions with Phyllis and Phyllis going to Jack and have sex, there wouldn't have had the need for Summer's paternity question. In soapland these are things that goes on and to be able to debate these things and the characters involved is what makes good debates. The blaming game is seen only if one choses to.

The reason Victor hates Sharon has nothing to do with Sharon or Nick or Summer, He hates her for what SHARON did to him and no one else.

That's it in a nutshell.

#123   2014/03/17 10:25AM
    fep123

Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote mdtuttle: She let herself be used as a puppet by Tucker to run Victor's stock prices down so he could buy up controlling intrest in Newman Enterprises. She called off the search for Victor even after she knew he was alive. She never told his family he was alive. She burned his home to the ground....The question is why would he not despise her? Having said that I do think his using this Cassie look alike is cruel and over the top.

It is wonderful poetic justice though since Sharon once did the same thing to Gloria by hiring a John Abbott lookalike.

Why are you trying to paint Gloria of all people as a "victim" of Sharon's. This is the same woman that hired to impersonators to say they were her sons because that no-good grifter knew if the REAL John Abbott had known who her sons really were, he would have NEVER married her golddigging butt.

#124   2014/03/17 10:26AM
    Savoy

Quote dawn888:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:

I think its because she's the only woman who ever outsmarted him and got the best of him. I still never bought that this billionaire is so dumb he wouldn't have had something in place in case he did go missing, something that would protect his company. moron. I guess he isnt as smart as he thinks he is.

I love it that Sharon was able to outsmart Victor, bringing him down.

#125   2014/03/17 10:30AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote fep123:
    Quote soapyshelly:
    Quote mdtuttle: She let herself be used as a puppet by Tucker to run Victor's stock prices down so he could buy up controlling intrest in Newman Enterprises. She called off the search for Victor even after she knew he was alive. She never told his family he was alive. She burned his home to the ground....The question is why would he not despise her? Having said that I do think his using this Cassie look alike is cruel and over the top.

It is wonderful poetic justice though since Sharon once did the same thing to Gloria by hiring a John Abbott lookalike.

Why are you trying to paint Gloria of all people as a "victim" of Sharon's. This is the same woman that hired to impersonators to say they were her sons because that no-good grifter knew if the REAL John Abbott had known who her sons really were, he would have NEVER married her golddigging butt.

Its called deflecting What Gloria did to John has no bearing on why Sharon is hated by Victor. I also think that it is because Sharon did what no one else could do make Victor look foolish by taking over his company. It has nothing to do with his ranch. Victor Newman is nothing without his company.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 10:34AM
    #126   2014/03/17 10:37AM
    TSHM

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote TSHM: Victor is the biggest Hypocrite , he does nasty evil deeds to whomever he feels deserves his wrath . His arse should be behind bars ! Sharon burned his house down to the ground so what! He's done far worse and on purpose . Only wish he had been in the house . I'm sick of him getting away with everything . He is the biggest Bully in town .

ITA with every single word. Thank you for your wisdom

Thank you !

#127   2014/03/17 10:40AM
    laurie6

Quote dawn888:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:

Sharon burned the prenup so that wouldn't happen.

#128   2014/03/17 10:42AM
    marshal

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6:

That she did and we all know he couldn't take it. He never has with anyone. The man is incapable of kindness towards others.

#129   2014/03/17 10:44AM
    marshal

Quote fep123:
    Quote soapyshelly:

This is another lets blame it on Sharon, nothing but a joke.

#130   2014/03/17 10:58AM
    Sinny

Quote fep123:
    Quote soapyshelly:

It shows that Sharon is not above doing the same kind of thing Vic does.. sharon is far from an innocent.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list