List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon

Started by PhillieGirl at 2014/03/14 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 10:21AM, Views: 5876, Replies: 200
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/14 07:05PM
    What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    PhillieGirl

I don't get it. Victor use to be Sharon's biggest supporter until he used her to get even with Nikki and now he despises her!!!! Sharon doesn't have a loose screw it is Victor "Mustache" Newman who has a real mental problem~ called Control.

#2   2014/03/14 07:18PM
    Re: What is up with Victor- why does he despise Sharon
    baybay

Quote PhillieGirl: I don't get it. Victor use to be Sharon's biggest supporter until he used her to get even with Nikki and now he despises her!!!! Sharon doesn't have a loose screw it is Victor "Mustache" Newman who has a real mental problem~ called Control.

Exactly! He has married the woman TWICE, his own daughter-in-law... the grandfather to her kids, but SHE'S the sick one. Plus, he knows she has to be on meds to be normal. Go figure. I like Sharon and wish for ONCE, they'd turn her into a kick butt character on the show. Strong, in control of her life, a FORCE to be reckoned with.

#3   2014/03/14 08:24PM
    Suzy R

She only almost ran his company into the ground and then she burnt his home down to the ground. A lot of bad blood there.

#4   2014/03/14 09:30PM
    janetb

Quote Suzy R: She only almost ran his company into the ground and then she burnt his home down to the ground. A lot of bad blood there.

Let's not forget how Sharon falsely identified another man's body as Victor's and had it quickly cremated. All so his family would believe he was dead and she could take over at NE. That's Sharon for you, such a sweet, kind compassionate woman who only thinks of others. GMAB

#5   2014/03/14 10:15PM
    Little_Debbie

Quote PhillieGirl: I don't get it. Victor use to be Sharon's biggest supporter until he used her to get even with Nikki and now he despises her!!!! Sharon doesn't have a loose screw it is Victor "Mustache" Newman who has a real mental problem~ called Control.
    I think the point where Victor turned on her was when she lied to him, and didn't tell him she was going to Kansas to stop Adam's wedding. He vowed that he would let no woman ever make a fool of him, and that's when his vendetta started. If you recall, he also had a vendetta against little blonde Diane when he married her.
    Victor married Sharon as a slap in the face to Nikki for being back with Jack.

Victor's sudden disappearance immediately after the wedding, and some sneaky texts that Nikki sent her, pretending to be Victor, put Sharon in a manic state. Tucker saw this and goaded her on to become head of the company as Victor's widow.

Very convoluted story, but the bottom line is, as you said, about CONTROL. When Sharon disobeyed his orders, she became another target for his insanity.
    The man has become terribly evil in his old age, and what he can't have, he wants to destroy.

#6   2014/03/15 02:56AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote Suzy R: She only almost ran his company into the ground and then she burnt his home down to the ground. A lot of bad blood there.

Let's not forget how Sharon falsely identified another man's body as Victor's and had it quickly cremated. All so his family would believe he was dead and she could take over at NE. That's Sharon for you, such a sweet, kind compassionate woman who only thinks of others. GMAB

There are so many reasons he despises her and he has every right.. she is disgusting.. she has done soooo much damage to his whole family and he is sick to death of her and her crazy antics. I wish he would pay someone to kill her.

#7   2014/03/15 07:12AM
    weatherholt3

Quote Little_Debbie:
    I think the point where Victor turned on her was when she lied to him, and didn't tell him she was going to Kansas to stop Adam's wedding. He vowed that he would let no woman ever make a fool of him, and that's when his vendetta started. If you recall, he also had a vendetta against little blonde Diane when he married her.
    Victor married Sharon as a slap in the face to Nikki for being back with Jack.

Victor's sudden disappearance immediately after the wedding, and some sneaky texts that Nikki sent her, pretending to be Victor, put Sharon in a manic state. Tucker saw this and goaded her on to become head of the company as Victor's widow.

Very convoluted story, but the bottom line is, as you said, about CONTROL. When Sharon disobeyed his orders, she became another target for his insanity.
    The man has become terribly evil in his old age, and what he can't have, he wants to destroy.

Well said

#8   2014/03/15 07:14AM
    weatherholt3

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janetb:

There are so many reasons he despises her and he has every right.. she is disgusting.. she has done soooo much damage to his whole family and he is sick to death of her and her crazy antics. I wish he would pay someone to kill her.

She has done no more to his family then he has himself.

#9   2014/03/15 07:16AM
    wyattfan

Sharon has done a lot of bad things . I still think he should have had her arrested or put in a sanitarium rather than let her think she is crazy.

#10   2014/03/15 07:37AM
    mswadel

Paying someone to kill her sounds like the right idea! Go get her Victor.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list