List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!

Started by Blackkatleo at 2014/03/14 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 07:57AM, Views: 314, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/03/14 07:05AM
    Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!
    Blackkatleo

Neil has REALLY become annoying and pitiful. Hey, I'm a hopeless romantic too, but he is what, almost 50 and sulking about his failed attempt at marrying Leslie. Has he forgotten how he broke up his brother, Malcolm's relationship to marry and impregnate Sophia? Where is she now? What happened to their happy marriage? Leslie was always honest with him and he thought he could change her mind. One thing I have learned is LISTEN to a grown person when they tell you their true feelings, especially when it comes to the subject of marriage. That will save you on the disappointment later.

#2   2014/03/14 07:11AM
    Re: Failed marriages, yeah keep trying Neil!
    deceived

He is throwing quite the pity party for himself...hope Hilary can bring some life back into his dreary existence.

#3   2014/03/14 07:23AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote deceived: He is throwing quite the pity party for himself...hope Hilary can bring some life back into his dreary existence.

I use to love Neil but they surely have not written anything good for him i a long time. He needs a women with some spunk like Dru had.

#4   2014/03/14 05:52PM
    leprecaun28

I'm not sure I understand the writers making Neil look like such a wimp....why is marriage such a big thing to him that he'll end things totally with Leslie even though he knew she wasn't 100% sure.....why can't they just live together? Alot of people do it and live just fine common law....
    This s/l really just doesn't make sense.
    soapdom.....hmmm

#5   2014/03/15 05:14AM
    BobbiSox

Leslie shouldn't have taken the engagement ring, but a woman is 'entitled' to change her mind. Neil is acting like a spoiled child. He didn't get his way, so he is going to pout and make a fuss and get revenge by treating Leslie like the enemy. Why would anyone in their right mind want to marry a man who has so much baggage? Bad relationships, ex-wives, and child support payments. No thank you!

#6   2014/03/19 07:57AM
    zoltan

Neil does have pretty good taste in women though. He likes smart, strong women.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list