List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: MM

Started by Corso at 2014/03/13 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 07:57AM, Views: 2601, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/13 11:24AM
    MM
    Corso

Is there ANY chance they'll bring MM back!? I've stopped watching, without the real Phyllis,Billy, and Adam this show is NO longer on my tv:(

The actor will not be returning. Closing because we are already seeing bashing in the thread.
    Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/19 08:19AM
    #2   2014/03/13 11:28AM
    Re: MM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Corso: Is there ANY chance they'll bring MM back!? I've stopped watching, without the real Phyllis,Billy, and Adam this show is NO longer on my tv:(

That is my WISH but I don't see it happening.

#3   2014/03/13 11:42AM
    soapy-sister

Both Adam & Phyllis are returning from what I've read . Explosive return for Phyllis

#4   2014/03/13 01:42PM
    Suzy R

Heard Phyllis, Adam, and Kyle were all coming back as new characters.

#5   2014/03/13 05:19PM
    kimiko75

Truly, I don't think anyone can really replace Michael Muhney or Billy Miller. Phyllis I don't care about... Kyle I don't care about. Actually, that last Kyle was horrid. The entire MM/Adam thing was so grossly mishandled that I have been completely soured on the show.

#6   2014/03/13 10:52PM
    mom chez

More than enough time has passed over this MM mess. Now is time for Y&R to step up and show us what it's got.

#7   2014/03/14 02:42AM
    Feliciena

I really miss him but he isn't coming back so now I'm anxious to see who the recast will be.

#8   2014/03/14 02:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Corso: Is there ANY chance they'll bring MM back!? I've stopped watching, without the real Phyllis,Billy, and Adam this show is NO longer on my tv:(

Nope.. he won't be back.. and I really don't see him getting any acting gigs.

#9   2014/03/14 04:20AM
    Joy T

Quote Sinny:

Nope.. he won't be back.. and I really don't see him getting any acting gigs.

I agree with Sinny! We will NEVER see MM on the Y&R set. As much as we adored MM as an actor, it's time to move on and get ready to embrace the new actor who is getting ready to reveal himself as the new Adam Newman. I really want to love this new actor b/c we really need the character of Adam.

As far as Phyllis, I have really missed the character and think the show will be so much better with her character. There is always the possibility that MS would return since she came back in the past. It appears that she is enjoying her new gig so I doubt that it will be her. I am so excited that the character is returning, I don't care who the actress is. LOL

Billy Miller - He will always be adult Billy Boy to me.

David Tom - For me, he is still the little teenager version and I can't see him in a romantic situation with Victoria or Kelly...especially Cady M as she was portraying Mom/grand mom on AMC to actors that looked so much older than David T.

I think David T can be highly successful if they match him with a very young actress. Courtney might be a better choice for this nu Billy. If not her, I hope they hire some young babe that looks like the former Britney Hodges for him. They were hot back in the day.

#10   2014/03/14 04:46AM
    Sinny

I love your post Joy, and I agree with every single word.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list