List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd

Started by IndyFan at 2014/03/13 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 07:58AM, Views: 2575, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/13 11:19AM
    So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd
    IndyFan

The homeless man said the second person who crawled out of the car was 'going home'. That sounds like Billy and I think the first one out was actually Adam. That would be great as Adam would be in better shape.....not lying around too long in the snow. Can't wait till Adam shows up....

#2   2014/03/13 11:49AM
    Re: So Adam was 1st out of car; Billy 2nd
    Jakx

When jack and nick were at the cash site nick said there was someone still in the car .... Then it caught fire and blew up .... Leaving us with the impression that there wasnt time for anyone to crawl out beforehand unless he crawled out while they were showing jack and nick crawling back up the hill ..........or there could be some sort of rewrite with the way and time frame everything happened .....Billy's clothes weren't on fire or burnt when he got home and if they had been he would have to be hospitalized immediately ....not the next day .....so I am guessing the burning body the homeless man saw was Adam .... Just don't know how or when ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/13 11:52AM
    #3   2014/03/13 12:19PM
    xseannax

I don't think the writers even know at this point who was first out

Someone was still in the car, so the timeline would have to be tweaked in order if it to be Billy who was still in the car and Adam being long gone. Unless there is some unknown 3rd party that was in the car for some other reason.

#4   2014/03/13 12:45PM
    ski lady

Wish I'd have recorded it because I'm pretty sure we saw Billy out of the car and someone else still in it when Paul and Nick arrived on the scene.

#5   2014/03/13 12:59PM
    Layngel

I was kinda confused by the whole thing. I remember Nick saying there was someone in the car. I remember seeing a hand and I think it was Adam's. I guess he made it out, but not sure who was first out?

#6   2014/03/13 01:06PM
    TwoOfEach

The homeless guy said that the second man's clothes were on fire so it wasn't Billy. he said he knew the man was going home b/c they had a mind meld or something--not that the man said anything.

#7   2014/03/13 01:14PM
    Suzy R

A reference of the person saying " I'm going home" could be Adam too. Since he considers Kansas as his safe haven and home. So I guess it could of been Adam on fire. Could be a good Segway into Adam's character coming back a new person. But this story line has me so confused I don't know what ends up..... Guess time will tell. These writers better have something good up their sleeves. Somehow I think it's gonna be another dud s/l.

#8   2014/03/13 01:15PM
    JaNell36

I really hate this type of writing. We all saw the SUV crash. We all saw Billy by pass Adam and get out first. We all saw the shot of the hand and the wedding band that the camera men kept zooming on. We all saw the SUV blow sky high.

We all know they are bringing him back, I just wish someone found Adam's burned and battered body, took him to a hospital and nursed him back to health.

Why re-write! I can't with this one....

#9   2014/03/13 04:31PM
    hubbardfan

Obviously, BILLY was the first one out of the car b/c he was the first one home, and his injuries were not life-threatening! It was Adam in the snow and is now 'home', wherever that might be, if not in Kansas...

#10   2014/03/13 05:32PM
    miladytn

Quote hubbardfan: Obviously, BILLY was the first one out of the car b/c he was the first one home, and his injuries were not life-threatening! It was Adam in the snow and is now 'home', wherever that might be, if not in Kansas...

Kansas would be my guess too. When that homeless guy said "home" my mind screamed Kansas! And the guy did mention something his clothes being on fire. So if he crawled out into the snow, the snow would've put it out... we hope. And that would lead up to a plastic surgery scenario for the new actor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/13 05:32PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list