List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who is really annoying you

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who is really annoying you

Started by marythomas at 2014/03/12 09:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 12:44PM, Views: 2053, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/13 09:10AM
    Re: who is really annoying you
    frostysmygirl

Victor

Kelly

Billy

Nikki

#22   2014/03/13 09:43AM
    marilynv

Quote SLEUTH: Sharon: her head bobbing and deer in the headlight looks make me want to slap her.
    Billy (the new one): He needs to realize he is NO longer playing the role of a teenager.
    Lily: Come on sweetie, you are not a b!tch, you are not intimidating--go back to being Ms. Sweet Giggles.
    Nick: Really? I didn't think it possible for any one person to be as stupid as you.

And one more, Kelly: Who cares? Nothing interesting about you.

I agree w/everything except Nick. He is really stupid when it comes to the women in his life, but he's so darn cute I let it slide.

Also,
    Neil, Leslie, Victor and Courtney need to be added to the list.

#23   2014/03/13 09:55AM
    Lzmom1110

#1 Lily
    Devon
    Jack and his obsession with Chelsea... Have u nothing else to do?
    Noah, Courtney what purpose are u serving?
    NuAbby- u mite as well b a new character.
    Colin Jill- for what?

#24   2014/03/13 10:13AM
    SilverQueen

It's Kelly going after Billy and trying to pretend she just wants to be friends when we know that's not true. Her leaving messages on his voicemail pretending it doesn't imply what it's really all about causing Billy and Victoria to break up again. Her going after Jack so she can get closer to Billy and it backfires because Jack was trying to get closer to her so he could bribe her to leave. Her deciding to stay in GC instead of leaving like she should've. Quitting her job pretending it was to not rock the boat with Billy. That's all annoying me big time.

#25   2014/03/13 03:56PM
    Paddy52

Neil, Leslie, Tyler, Hilary, Lily's short skirts, Esmeralda BIG TIME!, Courtney, Devon, Nu Abby, Nu Billy, Chloe, Summer, Colin, and Cain for starters! LOL

#26   2014/03/13 03:58PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SLEUTH: Sharon: her head bobbing and deer in the headlight looks make me want to slap her.
    Billy (the new one): He needs to realize he is NO longer playing the role of a teenager.
    Lily: Come on sweetie, you are not a b!tch, you are not intimidating--go back to being Ms. Sweet Giggles.
    Nick: Really? I didn't think it possible for any one person to be as stupid as you.

And one more, Kelly: Who cares? Nothing interesting about you.

LOL I love this list. ITA.

I need to add Avery and her insipid, terrible advice.

#27   2014/03/13 04:18PM
    janetb

Who isn't annoying right now? I'm so sick of Billy, Kelly, Lily ,Hillary, Colin, Sharon and Nick. Chloe at least gets credit for admitting she committed a crime while everyone else thinks she should get off with no punishment because she's grieving. Chelsea got no mention in the deal while she and her child were the victims.

What annoys me most about all the characters is that everyone is a victim and can't be blamed for anything they do.

#28   2014/03/13 04:18PM
    pink kiity

The dang bug

#29   2014/03/13 04:21PM
    hubbardfan

LILY! NEIL! Kelly, Billy, KEVIN & CHLOE! CASSIE, Summer, Sharon, Dylan & Avery, and of course VICTOR!

#30   2014/03/19 10:20AM
    zoltan

Kevin, Chloe and Lily.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list