List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Started by tricia98 at 2014/03/11 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 12:08PM, Views: 1317, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/03/19 10:55AM
    Re: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!
    Lady53

To be honest I don't think Billy will be around for long. I think Vickie will divorce him eventually(probably sooner than later) and he will become just a back burner figure again. Since they are bringing on CM to replace CW as Kelly and it is rumored that Jack and she will be paired, poor Billy will leave town with a broken heart maybe to return some day again or not.

I say this as I don't see anybody for Billy to be paired with after Vickie and also because I don't remember seeing anything at all about DT being on contract, just that he was coming back to take over the role of Billy once again.
    Billy has become a useless character once again.

#12   2014/03/19 12:08PM
    Re: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!
    Sinny

Quote janetb: Billy wants to play the victim now because Victoria kissed Stitch. That way he can blame everybody else and not himself. Billy is still a spoiled brat who refuses to grow up and be responsible for his actions and accept the consequences.

Yep he is a spoiled brat.. I just am not into billy anymore..he looks and acts too young to be with Vikki.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list