List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!

Started by tricia98 at 2014/03/11 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/19 12:08PM, Views: 1278, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/11 11:34AM
    Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!
    tricia98

I love how stitch put Billy in his place today, well said! Billy always running his mouth not stopping to shut up and realizing that HE IS the problem for his marriage falling apart. He is so wrapped in this kiss btwn stitchoria to put a bandage on his screw ups and feel innocent. I loved dylan too while he was in the middle and says the same thing after stitch leaves " stop worrying about yourself and think about Victoria because she's who's important since your the one that SCREWED UP!!" Way to go stitch and dylan, woo hoo!!

#2   2014/03/11 11:37AM
    Re: Way to go Stitch & Dylan well said!!
    tricia98

Plus the writers should write more scenes in the gym with Stitch and Dylan in their muscle shirts, yummo.. ultimate eye candy!

#3   2014/03/11 11:43AM
    janetb

Billy wants to play the victim now because Victoria kissed Stitch. That way he can blame everybody else and not himself. Billy is still a spoiled brat who refuses to grow up and be responsible for his actions and accept the consequences.

#4   2014/03/11 01:19PM
    Karl127

It's about time someone told Billy how it is. He's always so quick to pass the blame on to someone else, he needs to grow up! I loved this scene as much as I loved the scene where Adam lays partial blame for Delia dying on Billy. No doubt Billy will go back to drinking and gambling soon.

#5   2014/03/11 01:21PM
    FL senior fan

NO, Stitch didn't go far enough with Billy-Boy.
    He should have punched his lights out!!
    Billy HAD SEX, Vikki/Stitch kissed.
    I can't wait for Victor to find out what's going on with Victoria/Billy-Boy.

#6   2014/03/11 04:39PM
    countryMomof4

Stitch was right when he told Billy that he needs to shut up and take care of his mess. He is the one who screwed up not Vicki. She was so understanding with him when Delia died and he is the one who stepped out on her.

I thought Dylan was great being "brotherly" for Vicki.

The guy walking behind them a couple of times was hilarious. The look on his face as if he was afraid of getting caught in the middle. made me

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/11 04:40PM
    #7   2014/03/11 06:18PM
    ericlizafan

Not a fan of Stitch, but him and Dylan gave Billy some good advice. I hope he takes it.

#8   2014/03/14 08:09AM
    zoltan

So true. I love Stitch and Dylan's friendship.

#9   2014/03/14 10:01AM
    AdamPhan

This whole b.s. S/L will only make Victor do a "I told you so" to Victoria.

#10   2014/03/19 10:19AM
    zoltan

Quote tricia98: I love how stitch put Billy in his place today, well said! Billy always running his mouth not stopping to shut up and realizing that HE IS the problem for his marriage falling apart. He is so wrapped in this kiss btwn stitchoria to put a bandage on his screw ups and feel innocent. I loved dylan too while he was in the middle and says the same thing after stitch leaves " stop worrying about yourself and think about Victoria because she's who's important since your the one that SCREWED UP!!" Way to go stitch and dylan, woo hoo!!

It's funny that Stitch was a tag along for Dylan. But Stitch has become the more popular character.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list