List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: twitter talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

twitter talk

Started by Sinny at 2014/03/09 11:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/11 02:43AM, Views: 6302, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/09 02:53PM
    Re: twitter talk
    1Elvis

Quote tricia98: But isn't there a rumor staying that summer is really PHACKS and not PHICKS? So if that's true i don't understand what would be so explosive unless Phyllis was sleeping with another man besides Jack and nick.

IA. That's what it sound like to me when I read that.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/09 02:57PM
    #22   2014/03/09 03:00PM
    tricia98

Well that will suck cuz i want summer to stay a Abbott to stick it to Victor evil deeds on the abbots and everyone else. Give Jack a win on something writers. The guys life is messed up, screwd up brother, bad relationships stalkers that try to kill him, a addiction problem and now the love if his life in a comma that will prob wake up calling for Nick

#23   2014/03/09 03:23PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny: on twitter today it is being said that they are writing an explosive return for PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great news. Thanks so much for bringing this information here Sinny.

#24   2014/03/09 03:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Molli: Yep saw it early! And I also read one that said when Summer's paternity wraps up, it will be explosive!

Oh this is exciting!!

#25   2014/03/09 03:30PM
    marshal

This is supposed to come from CBS daytime and what a person named Angelica said. No true fact at all and apparently nothing with Michelle Stafford's return.

#26   2014/03/09 03:31PM
    TwoOfEach

Whoot! Whoot! Phyllis is coming back and the truth about Summer's paternity will come out and it will be "explosive." Straight from Angelica McDanie, head of CBS Daytime at SxSW Austin.

#27   2014/03/09 03:35PM
    marshal

Quote tricia98: But isn't there a rumor staying that summer is really PHACKS and not PHICKS? So if that's true i don't understand what would be so explosive unless Phyllis was sleeping with another man besides Jack and nick.

Phyllis sleeping with another man wouldn't be hard to believe, she did a con on a garbage dumpster I wouldn't put it past her for having had more of such raw sex.

#28   2014/03/09 03:44PM
    Resting

Quote 1Elvis:

The explosive part is about Jack getting with Kelly then Phyllis coming back. It has nothing to do with Summer. The person tweeted AM about Jack & Phyllis and he responded they were setting up the story. We also know they had to rush and recast Kelly because she is for Jack.

#29   2014/03/09 03:56PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TwoOfEach: Whoot! Whoot! Phyllis is coming back and the truth about Summer's paternity will come out and it will be "explosive." Straight from Angelica McDanie, head of CBS Daytime at SxSW Austin.

WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

#30   2014/03/09 03:59PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Resting:
    Quote 1Elvis:

The explosive part is about Jack getting with Kelly then Phyllis coming back. It has nothing to do with Summer. The person tweeted AM about Jack & Phyllis and he responded they were setting up the story. We also know they had to rush and recast Kelly because she is for Jack.

Nope. Angelica McDaniels was asked: "Will the paternity secret about Summer come out soon? Dying to see the fallout from it" And she tweeted back: "it will come out some day...and it will be explosive!"

She later said that Phyllis return would be "explosive" too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/09 04:01PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list