List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: March 20 &,21...Pre-empted

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

March 20 &,21...Pre-empted

Started by linder at 2014/03/08 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/14 09:55PM, Views: 1983, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/03/09 06:12AM
    Re: March 20 &,21...Pre-empted
    LDCOOL

I like when do this and sometimes I don't!

#12   2014/03/09 08:30PM
    xjustbestrong

Y&R, B&B and The Talk is gonna be on for me where I'm at, it shows it on my TV schedule that it's on.

#13   2014/03/10 09:44PM
    HOT PINK

FYI - My son is an avid sports fan and he says the ACC Tournament stars this Friday, March 14. As I stated in another post, according to my cable TV Guide, basketball will be preempting YR, BB and The Talk this Friday. I just found out that my local CBS station will be broadcasting Friday's YR and BB on Sunday March 16. YR will be on from 12:30 am to 1:30 am and BB from 1:30 am to 2:00 am EDT.

If YR and BB are preempted in your areas on the 14th, you may want to check your early morning TV listings for Saturday and/or Sunday to see if your local stations are broadcasting them. If you have them programmed to record on your DVR's, they should automatically record even though they are not on at their regular times.

#14   2014/03/11 06:04AM
    Blue 501

cbs has a (bad) history of bumping the soaps for sports AND the local channel bumped Y^R for 2 days to talk about the last snow we got. And Heaven forbid if we get a hurricane or tornado.

#15   2014/03/11 06:45AM
    Radsbrat

CBS holds the contract to broadcast the ACC and NCAA tournaments. They have for years and will for years to come. I know not everyone is a college basketball fan, but I absolutely love March Madness. Bring it on!

#16   2014/03/12 08:11AM
    FL senior fan

Wondering if the nighttime soap channel (TVGN) will air something? If so, will it be reruns/repeats?
    Also wondering if our CANADIAN FANS will continue to have shows and not sports? If so, sure hope they post.

#17   2014/03/12 08:16AM
    deceived

Quote Radsbrat: CBS holds the contract to broadcast the ACC and NCAA tournaments. They have for years and will for years to come. I know not everyone is a college basketball fan, but I absolutely love March Madness. Bring it on!

Yeah, all three of my boys are basketball players in school. Can't you tell by my pic??? LOL One of my friends, she is a bail-bondswoman, when her son was playing against another small TX town, ran out to the floor and started arguing so bad, she was arrested...LOL

#18   2014/03/12 08:24AM
    FL senior fan

Well, I guess it won't hurt us to wait a few days so the sports folks can enjoy their basketball. The writer's have kept us hanging a long time already on the key storylines, so what's a few more days---LOL.

Won't the SITE ADMIN. post something about the "no-show"?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/12 08:26AM
    #19   2014/03/12 09:11AM
    maja

Quote Radsbrat: CBS holds the contract to broadcast the ACC and NCAA tournaments. They have for years and will for years to come. I know not everyone is a college basketball fan, but I absolutely love March Madness. Bring it on!

I ain't complaining...what's the point.I hope those who watch March Madness enjoy the games.

#20   2014/03/12 09:29AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501: cbs has a (bad) history of bumping the soaps for sports AND the local channel bumped Y^R for 2 days to talk about the last snow we got. And Heaven forbid if we get a hurricane or tornado.

We also get the Tennis games, and any breaking news, besides sports... and the presidents speeches... why they pick CBS and from 11 - 12.. time slot we may never know...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list