List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Think I Know When Adam Might Show Up Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Think I Know When Adam Might Show Up Spoiler

Started by linder at 2014/03/06 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/15 11:29AM, Views: 6411, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/06 09:58AM
    I Think I Know When Adam Might Show Up Spoiler
    linder

Chelsea,s new line will be revealed at the GCAC ballroom...this is down the road spoiler

MOST Of the time when something like this happen,something else big happens...I Think this could be the time when Adam shows up...may we will see him,and not chelsea,or she could be the only one that sees him

#2   2014/03/06 10:08AM
    Re: I Think I Know When Adam Might Show Up Spoiler
    linder

this fashion show will be april 11/16...just read this

#3   2014/03/06 10:09AM
    Lady53

According to B&B spoilers that is suppose to happen April 11th-16th so I don't think that is when Adam will come back.

If it is then I would think they are making a big mistake because sweeps weeks don't start until April 24th. And they usually keep things like that for sweeps weeks because everybody is going to want to know WHO is the new Adam.

#4   2014/03/06 10:12AM
    countryMomof4

Either TPTB have not yet found an recast or they are keeping the secret quite well. I haven't read a thing about when or who it will be.

#5   2014/03/06 10:25AM
    Lady53

^^^^ Cmom...you could be right about it being kept a secret, and maybe even from the rest of the cast also. Look how well JFP kept it quite about DT taking on the part of Billy. And this is one I'm sure she wants to explode the viewing capacity.

The next sweeps are from April 24th to May 21st.

So I say we will see the new Adam sometime during that time frame.

#6   2014/03/06 10:31AM
    Lizzytish

Quote linder: Chelsea,s new line will be revealed at the GCAC ballroom...this is down the road spoiler

MOST Of the time when something like this happen,something else big happens...I Think this could be the time when Adam shows up...may we will see him,and not chelsea,or she could be the only one that sees him

Linder - thanks!! I don't know much far down the road this is, but two curious things:

1. When has Chelsea been working on this new line, and

2. Would you go to another event at the GCAC ballroom?

How silly -- I think they need to lighten up for a bit. LOL

I was thinking Adam would more likely make an appearance during May sweeps -- I just read the predictions was Nov. That seems like an awfully long way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/06 10:34AM
    #7   2014/03/06 10:55AM
    Helpmepost

When Adam does return to the show, it had better be MM or the show will not be the same. He's the best actor on the show, tall, handsome and the sexiest man on the show. The writers better not have a story line about plastic surgery to bring back a new actor plaing Adam. Only MM can play the part and have the dynamics between he and Victor.

#8   2014/03/06 11:25AM
    linder

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote linder: Chelsea,s new line will be revealed at the GCAC ballroom...this is down the road spoiler

Linder - thanks!! I don't know much far down the road this is, but two curious things:

I was thinking Adam would more likely make an appearance during May sweeps -- I just read the predictions was Nov. That seems like an awfully long way.

can i ask you something,how do yall know when a sweep will happen...is because when yall have watch so long...and i hope he will be back before nov....screaming lol

#9   2014/03/06 02:05PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Lady53: ^^^^ Cmom...you could be right about it being kept a secret, and maybe even from the rest of the cast also. Look how well JFP kept it quite about DT taking on the part of Billy. And this is one I'm sure she wants to explode the viewing capacity.

The next sweeps are from April 24th to May 21st.

So I say we will see the new Adam sometime during that time frame.

IA.

It's also possible that the cast has been sworn to secrecy. Too much has been exposed on Twitter etc so there may have been a clamp down.

#10   2014/03/06 02:26PM
    calliope

Quote Lizzytish:

You must not watch B&B. Doncha know an entire line can be put together in a day or a few hours.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list