List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Help me with Cruise quiz!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help me with Cruise quiz!

Started by jcrobinson at 2007/11/12 11:14AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 08:49PM, Views: 470, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/12 11:14AM
    Help me with Cruise quiz!
    jcrobinson

Hey guys, I'm not on the Y&R board much, but I do love the show. I'll be with Chrissi on the soap cruise this weekend and I am doing a little homework. Can you give me your thoughts on the following please:

1. Is Brad Carlton/Don Diamont popular on this board?

2. What to you talk about, regarding him, on this board?

3. Is Christian LaBlanc/Michael Baldwin popular on this board?

4. What do you talk about, regarding him, on this board?

Thanks!

#2   2007/11/12 11:16AM
    Re: Help me with Cruise quiz!
    COLONLC10

Quote jcrobinson: Hey guys, I'm not on the Y&R board much, but I do love the show. I'll be with Chrissi on the soap cruise this weekend and I am doing a little homework. Can you give me your thoughts on the following please:

Thanks!

Right now I think Brad is popular but not in a good way! He is not a nice man in my books and usually does not have good intentions unless it benefits him. He's a good looking man but I think that can only take you so far!

Michael is a good looking man too but covering for that mother of his makes his character not too likeable right now to me. I think he is pretty popular but needs to get ahold of the Fisher family and fix em all! ;o)

#3   2007/11/12 11:20AM
    boldbeautiful

Quote jcrobinson: Hey guys, I'm not on the Y&R board much, but I do love the show. I'll be with Chrissi on the soap cruise this weekend and I am doing a little homework. Can you give me your thoughts on the following please:

Thanks!

I like Brad and was hoping for something more to develop with him & Sharon in the future. If it turns out that he's the father of Vicky's child, I'm pretty sure Brad will become even more unpopular (with others, not with me).

I like Michael. He is a snarky lawyer but I also think he's very intelligent with a great sense of humor. Probably his brother does more things for Gloria than he does.

#4   2007/11/12 11:53AM
    suegerry

Brad will always be popular with me.....what I say about him is......the man tries very hard to be a gread dad.....I hope his fake feelings for Sharon are over....and let Victoria's baby be his....

#5   2007/11/12 12:33PM
    Rquattro

Well Brad is definitly talked about. But I'd have to say there is a split as to who likes and dislikes him lately. As for my personal feelings, I am not impressed since this whole Kutna Hora Treasure thing came about. I find the character ruthless and self serving, however easy on the eyes.

As for Michael, he is also chatted about. I think there is also a split as to pro/con Fisher/Bladwin s/l's. Many have expressed that they feel he brings humour to the show. On a personal note I absolutley love the character. I loved his monologue with post stroke William, and I love it when he is so angry he vibrates.

#6   2007/11/12 12:37PM
    cherchezlefemme

Thanks!

Can't speak for everyone, but I love to hate Brad... It isn't the fault of the actor what he is given to act.

I absolutely love the character of Michael Baldwin - He has the most witty lines and is a character that can be identified with...the meddeling mother, his love for his wife, his being a big brother to Kevin...

#7   2007/11/12 12:38PM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: Brad will always be popular with me.....what I say about him is......the man tries very hard to be a gread dad.....I hope his fake feelings for Sharon are over....and let Victoria's baby be his....

I agree. I've always liked Brad - from his pool boy days at the Abbots to present day. The unfortunate thing is they've written his character to be such a cad lately, that a lot of posts are about how much they dislike him. I think he's no worse than most of the characters on the show - male or female; he goes after what he wants, often the wrong way and steps on a few toes in the process. But at heart, I think he's a good guy and a very caring dad. I'd love to see TPTB give him a really good s/l and love interest. I was disappointed when they teased us with him and Logan, then yanked Logan off the show Sharon's Nick's true love; time to give Bradski one too - he's too hot to be all alone for so long

Michael - liked him up until recently. He's become too hysterical having to cover Gloria's and Kevin's crimes every other week . Give his character a real meaty s/l outside of his devious family!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/12 12:39PM
    #8   2007/11/22 06:02PM
    PLC02

Thanks!

I love Micheal he is sexy and very witty!

#9   2007/11/22 06:50PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~I think they are both popular topics on the board...

~Brad....is SO GOOD LOOKING! Its jus his attitude lately that can be annoying I have a LOVE/HATE thing for Bradley.

~Michael.....is one of my favorites! He is handsome, sexy, smart & SOOOO FUNNY!!!! I happen to think CL is one of the BEST actors on the show!

I think as far as what we talk about regarding both these characters are:

Brad- His attitude n arrogance that he has lately. And his obsession with Sharon Causing problems delibertly trying to break up Jack n Sharon...and IMO, not becuz he loves Sharon...but becuz he hates Jack. Everything Brad does lately is strictly for HIMSELF. SELFISH. This is not the Brad that i luv....i dont like what they're doing with his character.... ...DD is the MOST GORGEOUS MAN on Y&R! IMHO

Michael- the lines he comes up with are CLASSIC! He is sooooo funny n entertaining! Speaking for myself, I feel like Michael takes on way too much n is not appreciated. He is EVERYONES LAWYER!!! Doing 10 million things at once!!! AND on top of all of that has to put up with the mother from HELLLLLLL !!!! and than theres his brother Kevin n his lil psycho lunatic gf Jana I'm shocked my poor Michael hasnt had a nervous breakdown by now! CL is absolutely one of the BEST ACTORS on Y&R!!! I LUV HIM!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 06:52PM
    #10   2007/11/22 06:54PM
    CandyLane5

I love Brad and Michael.. like Victor and Jack, Y&R would not be the same without them... as for the board, since it seems to be the Phyllis Show everyday... all we chat about is.... Nick and Sharon and Phyllis.... but if they had some s/ls we would be chatting it up about them.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list