List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What if James Scott is Adam Newman and ....Phylis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if James Scott is Adam Newman and ....Phylis

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/28 05:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 12:40PM, Views: 7236, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/03/05 04:44AM
    Re: What if James Scott is Adam Newman and ....Phylis
    Bedfordshire...

Quote hopey pix: Was there something about James Scott leaving Days again that I didn't see?It's always now,and Sami is going for sure on there!He would be a good Adam if he could talk without the accent!!But,he looks English too!But,Johnny Lee Miller also is English(On Elementary)!!I am just saying,some actors hide the accent well,and when they are on talk shows,it blows youaway how well they can hide it!Maybe Js could too!

Nice post! He certainly would! James Scott can do it. It is just so unfortunate many seem to think he can't due to the accent. Joshua Bowman in Revenge does a great job; yet he is British. James Scott can sure do great! The accent is not an issue at all. The Issue is Can He leave DOOL for Y&R? There is the challenge! And honestly so far the other list of actors suggestions can't feel in MM's shoes flawlessly like James Scott will do. Actually my only concern and fear is James Scott can actually perfectly portray the character of Adam Newman to the extent that MM's legacy as Adam Newman on Y&R becomes history. That's my only concern! Especially as I admired MM as Adam Newman! The only slime possible replacement if James Scott is not interested is JSS as i stated earlier. Yet apart from his great Adam look i really can't tell how great of a civilized villain He is in his scenes to embody the character of Adam. JMO. Can some one please provide a link to JSS Performing in any daytime soap? Thanks.

#52   2014/03/05 07:06AM
    zoltan

Writers please make this happen. If they could lure SB away from GH, they can do the same with the great JS.

#53   2014/03/05 10:18AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote zoltan: Writers please make this happen. If they could lure SB away from GH, they can do the same with the great JS.

Nice post! Of course they can! Everyone has a price! Even James Scott. I mean come join the number one daytime drama! Y&R. JS it will be fun having you here! I am sure JS too can see more fans want him in Y&R than Dool. Let's Just pray JFP wants him on Y&R. Honestly he will be an asset to the show. I hope the writers see this!

#54   2014/03/05 10:59AM
    Bedfordshire...

Jason Shane Scott also acted on One Live to Live (OLTL). Here are some of his scenes seeing them for the first time. But Can he be more than JS (in acting Adam) apart from his looks?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlxCP8_MkNw

#55   2014/03/05 11:13AM
    CGabriel510

Quote Bedfordshire2010: This has been the talk on this board. Finding an Adam and Phyllis Recast. Just one suggestion:

What about James Scott as the New Adam Newman. The writers can take him over from DOOL if he wants to!

Alison Sweeney is leaving DOOL. She could be a great Phyllis replacement as well. JMO

Hmm,
    Allison Sweeny as SYPHILLIS?? Hmmm I DON'T KNOW, (I thought I read somewhere that she wants to spend time with her (REAL) children, so I'd be surprised if she still continues to work)

#56   2014/03/05 11:22AM
    CGabriel510

[quote]Quote Axl Rose: No way James Scott can be Adam and why? Because James Scott's accent for one he has a strong British accent and even if he tried to get rid of it I don't think that he could because then we would have to explain Adam's accent and Adam is not a Brit by any means, so I don't think it could even work even if they tried[/quote

THANK YOU,SO TRUE!!
    (besides, when I even look @ him all I see is a RAPIST, KILLER & KIDNAPPER, because IMO he did ALL of those things)!! Adam kidnapped Sharon's baby & LIED to her about it, but if I recall correctly I DON'T ever remember him RAPING anyone, NOR KILLING anyone!! (Umm, it HASN'T come out that he DID kill Delia, I think KELLY did)

#57   2014/03/05 11:24AM
    CGabriel510

Quote Karl127:
    Quote Axl Rose: No way James Scott can be Adam and why? Because James Scott's accent for one he has a strong British accent and even if he tried to get rid of it I don't think that he could because then we would have to explain Adam's accent and Adam is not a Brit by any means, so I don't think it could even work even if they tried

A good actor can drop the accent and speak normally, there is alot that have done that. Hugh Laure from House has a British accent when being interviewed and on House you can't detect he has an accent, there is an actor on Pretty Little Liars that has an accent in real life and on the show he speaks normally.

I forgot about him (Hugh Laure) I LOVE HOUSE, does that STILL come on? If so, WHEN?? Thanks

#58   2014/03/05 12:18PM
    Bedfordshire...

[quote]Quote CGabriel510: [quote]Quote Axl Rose: No way James Scott can be Adam and why? Because James Scott's accent for one he has a strong British accent and even if he tried to get rid of it I don't think that he could because then we would have to explain Adam's accent and Adam is not a Brit by any means, so I don't think it could even work even if they tried[/quote

THANK YOU,SO TRUE!!
    (besides, when I even look @ him all I see is a RAPIST, KILLER & KIDNAPPER, because IMO he did ALL of those things)!! Adam kidnapped Sharon's baby & LIED to her about it, but if I recall correctly I DON'T ever remember him RAPING anyone, NOR KILLING anyone!! (Umm, it HASN'T come out that he DID kill Delia, I think KELLY did)[/quote]

Hey there CGabriel510. was-sup? Nice to see your post. It's so honest! But do you think JSS will be a great Adam than James Scott. See the You tube link above. He has the looks but can be pull off the acting required for Adam Newman as James Scott will? Thanks. If not any suggestions? Most appreciated.

#59   2014/03/05 02:56PM
    leprecaun28

Quote Bedfordshire2010: This has been the talk on this board. Finding an Adam and Phyllis Recast. Just one suggestion:

What about James Scott as the New Adam Newman. The writers can take him over from DOOL if he wants to!

Alison Sweeney is leaving DOOL. She could be a great Phyllis replacement as well. JMO

Is he leaving Days? I did hear that Alison was but I don't think she wants to do another soap...I think she might be a bit young for the job too....can you imagine her with "Jack"?
    Maybe someone like Jamie Luner or the redhead that was on the TV version of Witches of Eastwick with Rebecca Romijn....I think she's a Jamie too....

#60   2014/03/05 05:47PM
    zoltan

Keep this hope alive.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list