List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think Paul is Dylan's biological father not Ian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Paul is Dylan's biological father not Ian

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/27 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/02 04:21AM, Views: 5778, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/27 10:53AM
    Re: I think Paul is Dylan's biological father not Ian
    tricia98

I totally agree. This will be awesome if it turns out Dylan IS Paul & Nicki son & not evil Ian. Nicki needs peace especially since she already deals with Victor the Doominator now Ian the cult demon, & plus with Paul losing his son, it will be great! Maybe it will reunite Nicki and Paul.Bring on the storyline writers!!

#12   2014/02/27 10:54AM
    cottonjenn

I've thought this for a long time and I hope it's true.

#13   2014/02/27 11:51AM
    clicquot1

Quote Axl Rose: If anything when Dylan was about ready to kill Ian, Ian was begging for his life saying that if Dylan kills him that he would never know, so it makes me wonder if Paul really is Dylan's father and not Ian Ward because by making Dylan Paul's son it not only binds Paul and Nikki together but also it gives Paul a second chance at being a father since he failed both of his children Heather and his late son Ricky Williams

Yeah, I think many of us think the very same thing especially those of us who've watched for a long time!

But something Ian said today struck me as strange and I don't know maybe it's some sort of clue!

Ian was commenting on Paul's looks and said he was young, tall, blonde, tan, & musclely! Not his exact words but something like that!

Maybe we got it all wrong and Ian drugged both Paul/Nikki and wanted to see Paul w/out his clothes and "with" Nikki!

Then when it was over he made sure both Paul & Nikki were dressed and hinted to Nikki that they were "together" when they really weren't!

IDK, maybe Ian was just referring to all the other women and possible kids that are related to Dylan!

#14   2014/02/27 11:56AM
    Luckeelu

I am thinking the same thing!!! i really hope so.

#15   2014/02/27 11:58AM
    CdnMama

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Axl Rose: If anything when Dylan was about ready to kill Ian, Ian was begging for his life saying that if Dylan kills him that he would never know, so it makes me wonder if Paul really is Dylan's father and not Ian Ward because by making Dylan Paul's son it not only binds Paul and Nikki together but also it gives Paul a second chance at being a father since he failed both of his children Heather and his late son Ricky Williams

Yeah, I think many of us think the very same thing especially those of us who've watched for a long time!

But something Ian said today struck me as strange and I don't know maybe it's some sort of clue!

Ian was commenting on Paul's looks and said he was young, tall, blonde, tan, & musclely! Not his exact words but something like that!

Maybe we got it all wrong and Ian drugged both Paul/Nikki and wanted to see Paul w/out his clothes and "with" Nikki!

Then when it was over he made sure both Paul & Nikki were dressed and hinted to Nikki that they were "together" when they really weren't!

IDK, maybe Ian was just referring to all the other women and possible kids that are related to Dylan!

Yeah when Ian was commenting on Paul's blond looks I believe that was to point out the similarities between a young Paul and Dylan. There's no way Paul isn't Dylan's father at this point. They're dropping clues on us left and right. I think Ian has known all along that Dylan wasn't his son but he used the situation to get to Nikki.

#16   2014/02/27 12:00PM
    pdames4

I have believed this from the time I found out Dylan was Nikki's son. It only makes sense. I shared this awhile back and just signed in to post the same. Paul needs a son to replace Ricky. I only hope this does not cause a rift between the two couples....Paul and Cricket and Nikki and Victor, but we know it will.

#17   2014/02/27 03:29PM
    zuzu61

AWESOME!!! I would LOVE to see Paul, Nikki & Dylan as parents/son.
    Could be a nice family.. Dylan has 2 sisters and a bro!!
    Paul has a second chance.

Writers... PLEEASE don't mess it up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 03:30PM
    #18   2014/02/27 03:30PM
    Layngel

Quote tricia98: I totally agree. This will be awesome if it turns out Dylan IS Paul & Nicki son & not evil Ian. Nicki needs peace especially since she already deals with Victor the Doominator now Ian the cult demon, & plus with Paul losing his son, it will be great! Maybe it will reunite Nicki and Paul.Bring on the storyline writers!!

I agree, I think it would be really interesting and I think Paul is Dylan's real dad, too.

#19   2014/02/27 11:42PM
    mj72

Omg!!! I am thinking the same thing..Just this feeling I have that Paul is really Dylans father,,Hummm..

#20   2014/02/28 04:02AM
    jb4me

WOW, I hope this is true. Could the show possibly be getting good once again? What great storylines....first Adam returns and now Paul as Dylans' father!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list