List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: 78% voted Michael Muhney on this site for Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: 78% voted Michael Muhney on this site for Adam

Started by PamNYorker at 2014/02/27 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:51AM, Views: 866, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/02/27 08:08AM
    78% voted Michael Muhney on this site for Adam
    PamNYorker

So far 78% of viewers (and growing) voted to have only Michael Muhney back on the Y&R to play the role of Adam. Will the Y&R hear the viewers and rehire him? I hope so.. because I would enjoy being a viewer again of this show.

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/37283/

Possible_Recast_For_YandRs_Adam_Newman_Role/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 08:10AM
    #2   2014/02/27 08:17AM
    Re: 78% voted Michael Muhney on this site for Adam
    SoapySportFan

Quote PamNYorker: So far 78% of viewers (and growing) voted to have only Michael Muhney back on the Y&R to play the role of Adam. Will the Y&R hear the viewers and rehire him? I hope so.. because I would enjoy being a viewer again of this show.

Me too.

#3   2014/02/27 08:51AM
    Re: 78% voted Michael Muhney on this site for Adam
    Lady53

Quote PamNYorker: So far 78% of viewers (and growing) voted to have only Michael Muhney back on the Y&R to play the role of Adam. Will the Y&R hear the viewers and rehire him? I hope so.. because I would enjoy being a viewer again of this show.

Say lets first understand a few things.

1.) Your statement is incorrect...it isn't 78% of VIEWERS. It is only those who frequent this site.

2.) It isn't even 78% of those that frequent this site as it was proven within the first 2 hours that the poll is flawed in that it is being ro-bo voted. Meaning people are voting over and over again for the same person. Also meaning it only takes a handful of fanatics who are ,shall we say intense about MM, that they will sit and continually vote for him just to say he is the winner and one most people want. NOT

3.) The description says the poll is about who we would like to see as a recast...so in actuality MM's name shouldn't even be in the listing as he wouldn't be a re-cast.

4.) Saved the best for last....doesn't matter what any and all polls say...MM isn't coming back as Adam...CBS isn't that stupid and neither is Sony....they definitely don't want egg on their face by firing someone who allegedly groped another actor, then bring him back again, especially with all the publicity it got in the tv entertainment world.

Whether he did or didn't do it doesn't matter at this point...the seed has been planted and for now nobody wants to even think about watering it with hiring him because if they do the issue will raise it's head again in the tv entertainment word that is for sure. Sorry

JMHOHave a great day

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 08:52AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list