List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Anyone Think...Spoilers Specs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Anyone Think...Spoilers Specs

Started by Pastfifty at 2014/02/26 08:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 08:34PM, Views: 478, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 08:28PM
    Does Anyone Think...Spoilers Specs
    Pastfifty

Does anyone else think that Adam may be at or near the farm in Kansas? It just kind of popped into my head. He seems to love that farm and I just wondered if he's hiding out there or being hid there.
    I still think that Victor knows more than he's saying and is just waiting to spring it on Chelsea.
    The 'hint' or clue for me was when he told Chloe that none of the them, including himself, could even imagine what it was like to lose a child.
    Maybe he meant a young child, I'm not sure, but it seemed odd he would put it that way.
    Does anyone else think that Ian might kidnap Summer? If the s/l keeps going in the direction it is at the speed it is, we just might see a conclusion to it by Spring thaw!
    I have to think that the writers are just not going to let this one go that quickly. I can see Ian talking Summer into leaving with him to his 'sanctuary' or something. Of course Nicki will have a nervous breakdown and blame Victor for it. Then Dylan, Nick, Avery and Heaven knows what other characters will fly off to track down Ian and Summer.
    Maybe they'll find Daisy, Shelia and Dru there too!
    I'm just trying to come up with some really exciting s/ls for the writers to develop. (Just joking)
    I wish Phyllis would wake up and come home. I was half expecting her to show up at the Gala and save the day.

#2   2014/02/26 08:34PM
    Re: Does Anyone Think...Spoilers Specs
    Pastfifty

PS....
    I have to hand it to Faith. At least with this little darling (!) you know where you stand.

She seems to put her cards right out there on the table for all to see. That's more then a lot of adults running around GC have been doing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list