List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: esmerelda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

esmerelda

Started by marythomas at 2014/02/26 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 07:25PM, Views: 367, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 07:06PM
    esmerelda
    marythomas

this woman sure gets on my nerves ,she sure is a piece of work,bragging to hilary that she slepted with devon,then saying to her i dont know him very well and just met him.then says to hilary oh my are you sleeping with devon too,i wish hilary would of slapped her across the face. then she grabs a hold of devon and runs out the door with him like she owns him. myself i think it was degrading for devon and her to sleep together when they just met and for her to tell hilary all about it. she had the gall to do that,hilary already knew they had and was upset about it then that witch comes along a tells her that.i dont know what the hell devon sees in her she not even nice or pretty .please dump her soon ,i hope he finds out she was the one who gave summer the pills that almost killed her .

#2   2014/02/26 07:09PM
    Re: esmerelda
    Leele30

yeah and she didn't even look at him until he told her at the "hostage" party that he was owner. Little gold digger.

#3   2014/02/26 07:25PM
    Re: esmerelda
    villyforever55

Well, at least she's not pretending to be something she's not. She is owning it, whatever she is.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list