List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation - Ian gets killed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation - Ian gets killed

Started by Leele30 at 2014/02/26 06:46PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 07:02PM, Views: 658, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 06:46PM
    Speculation - Ian gets killed
    Leele30

I'm thinking Ian gets off'ed by either Dylan, Nick, or maybe even the cra cra little girl Faith. Someone is going to snap. Hey maybe it will be Nicky again...this would be like murder #2 now?? It's the only reason I can think why the writers zipped through the whole Ian getting close to Summer story line. Thoughts?

#2   2014/02/26 06:49PM
    Re: Speculation - Ian gets killed
    Pastfifty

Quote Leele30: I'm thinking Ian gets off'ed by either Dylan, Nick, or maybe even the cra cra little girl Faith. Someone is going to snap. Hey maybe it will be Nicky again...this would be like murder #2 now?? It's the only reason I can think why the writers zipped through the whole Ian getting close to Summer story line. Thoughts?

I thought the same thing. Ian was doomed from day one. I'm not sure 'who' will do the deed, but I'm sure we will all blame someone other then the real killer.

How about that Ray Wise today, huh? What a creepy Ian!

#3   2014/02/26 06:54PM
    Tuttifruiti

Maybe Paul will kill him and get away with it because he's chief of police. He felt bad that he couldn't protect Nikki from Ian Ward in the cult so he'll make sure he does now.

#4   2014/02/26 07:02PM
    Leele30

Good one with predicting Paul. I just have a feeling about Faith...there's a lot of focus on her right now. That look Ian gave the camera today was pure evil! He is after more than money with that look!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list