List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian

Started by Lee4748 at 2014/02/26 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 07:23PM, Views: 387, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 06:12PM
    I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian
    Lee4748

Was Nikki dating Paul when she was raped by Ian? Back in that time period how was she certain Dylan was Ian 's father if she was hitting the sheets with her boyfriend Paul at the same time?

#2   2014/02/26 07:05PM
    Re: I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian
    Paggie

In terms of actual show history Paul wasn't dating Nikki at the time of the cult. They were close friends but no longer friends with benefits. Nikki was officially (although I think unhappily) married to Greg Foster at that time.

But who knows - the writers could rewrite anything. They've already created Ian Ward who never existed back then so I guess they could even rewrite events to make Paul Dylan's father if they decided to.

#3   2014/02/26 07:23PM
    Re: I have a Question re Nikki, Paul & Ian
    Gramma2five

I thought Nikki was dating Paul when they were in the cult. The way I recall is that is when Paul gave Nikki the venereal disease! I dont remember Nikki marrying Greg Foster til after the cult. I could have it all screwed up too, it was probably 25 yrs ago. I was hoping that Dylan would end up being Pauls son as well. When they first started this storyline I thought that was where it was headed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list