List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Nick & Sharon....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Nick & Sharon....

Started by Soap Fan at 2014/02/26 06:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 07:36PM, Views: 428, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 06:02PM
    Questions about Nick & Sharon....
    Soap Fan

Don't these two have jobs!!!! They seem to be either at home or the coffee shop. Who is running The Underground? I tought Sharon was a model advocate at Jabot? Did she get fired? And who was the last person she slept with?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 06:06PM
    #2   2014/02/26 06:51PM
    Re: Question about Nick & Sharon....
    Sinny

Quote Soap Fan: Don't these two have jobs!!!! They seem to be either at home or the coffee shop. Who is running The Underground? I tought Sharon was a model advocate at Jabot? Did she get fired? And who was the last person she slept with?

They do but they sure do not work. That grunge bar of Nick's was a total flop.. the only people there are nick and Noah.
    Adam was the last one who used her and abused her and tossed her away like yesterday's trash.

#3   2014/02/26 06:56PM
    Tuttifruiti

Didn't she have a couple of one night stands with random dudes after Adam?

#4   2014/02/26 07:04PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Soap Fan: Don't these two have jobs!!!! They seem to be either at home or the coffee shop. Who is running The Underground? I tought Sharon was a model advocate at Jabot? Did she get fired? And who was the last person she slept with?
    right. They are two deadbeats who live off Daddy Newman's big bucks, off his land and ranch on houses located on his property yet they backstab him all the time but live off his dime and land and whose watching the bratty kid whose rude to adults? whats her deal? did she already graduate grade school since she's never there anymore? I can respect Dylan. At least he's a working man within his own business.

#5   2014/02/26 07:24PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Ethelmae02:
    right. They are two deadbeats who live off Daddy Newman's big bucks, off his land and ranch on houses located on his property yet they backstab him all the time but live off his dime and land and whose watching the bratty kid whose rude to adults? whats her deal? did she already graduate grade school since she's never there anymore? I can respect Dylan. At least he's a working man within his own business.

I respect Dylan to. Nick, Victoria and Abby are all bums living on VICTOR'S money.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 07:26PM
    #6   2014/02/26 07:28PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Sinny:

They do but they sure do not work. That grunge bar of Nick's was a total flop.. the only people there are nick and Noah.
    Adam was the last one who used her and abused her and tossed her away like yesterday's trash.

Couldn't agree more.

#7   2014/02/26 07:36PM
    villyforever55

Quote; Soap Fan:
    I respect Dylan to. Nick, Victoria and Abby are all bums living on VICTOR'S money

They were born rich, but that doesn't make them bums. Abby works for Jabot. As for Victoria, she has always worked, since she was a teenager, remember 'Brash and Sassy'? She just quit working for Newman/Chancellor. She has always had her own money that she earned before suing Victor. Nick has always worked for Newman, and owned CL and he bought the club, so he's not so busy now, but I wouldn't call him a bum, either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 07:39PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list