List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Noah and the Ouija board

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Noah and the Ouija board

Started by calliope at 2014/02/26 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 06:38PM, Views: 409, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 04:42PM
    Noah and the Ouija board
    calliope

I love Noah! He just seems so real. I loved how he was just freaked out about Sharon and the poltergeist and Ouija board. He loves his mom and he is really starting to think she has lost it.
    I know there is another thread about the board but it's not about Sharon and Noah.

#2   2014/02/26 04:43PM
    Re: Noah and the Ouija board
    Layngel

Lol I have to admit, Noah seemed pretty freaked by the board!

#3   2014/02/26 05:30PM
    Sinny

I love Noah too.. he is a good son..and he does play totally freaked out by his wacked out mommy.

#4   2014/02/26 05:35PM
    calliope

She does seem to be reaching the real whacked point! But of course they will save her and she will go on to do more damage. Poor Noah.

#5   2014/02/26 06:18PM
    villyforever55

Noah is a good son and a good brother. Amazingly, he often seems more mature than his parents, especially when they start their trips down memory lane.

#6   2014/02/26 06:37PM
    Sinny

Quote villyforever55: Noah is a good son and a good brother. Amazingly, he often seems more mature than his parents, especially when they start their trips down memory lane.

Noah has had to be the parent for a long time with Sharon.. and Nick is just a clued out idiot. Sad that Noah has to look after his mom and not the other way around.

#7   2014/02/26 06:38PM
    Damsel29

:-) When she went for the ouija board, Noah was ready to get out of there. He knew that she was nuts and he wasn't sticking around. It was really funny. I think that he would like to help her but this is just beyond what he thinks he might be able to do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list