List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Started by scgananny at 2014/02/26 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 06:17AM, Views: 1309, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/26 06:28PM
    Re: Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?
    Blue 501

Quote scgananny:
    Quote Lacy2014:
    Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

Chloe kidnapped a baby that was not hers.

Oh,I totally agree. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Chelsea should have punched her when she opened the door in Paris.

Not while she was holding the baby. But Chloe needs to be in a hospital for the criminally insane & get mandatory therapy until she gets over thinking she is entitled to take Chelsea's child.

#12   2014/02/26 06:45PM
    Damsel29

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote scgananny:
    Quote Lacy2014:
    Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

Oh,I totally agree. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Chelsea should have punched her when she opened the door in Paris.

Not while she was holding the baby. But Chloe needs to be in a hospital for the criminally insane & get mandatory therapy until she gets over thinking she is entitled to take Chelsea's child.

Maybe if they would have done that with Sharon when she lost Cassie, she wouldn't be where she is today. She should have been committed for the criminally insane a long time ago.

I don't think that Chloe needs to be in a mental hospital. She isn't as sick as Sharon but she should be getting some intense grief counseling to make sense of what happened and how it all happened in an instant.

#13   2014/02/26 08:28PM
    TwoOfEach

If Chloe is sick, she should be compelled to get therapy--even if that means in a sanitarium.

If she is not mentally broken enough to need intensive mental health care, then she should serve the time for kidnapping.

#14   2014/02/26 09:51PM
    APRIL JOY

Chloe Will most likely have to see a doctor and she might have to stay away from Connor and Chelsea.she will get the help she needs .Kevin loves her but he isn't helping her by lying or not saying anything .Billy was wrong but a good lawyer could get him off.but with this new Billy I wish he would go away.I don't like him.he isn't right for the role.he would have been great for Noah role before they found the one they have now.both Billy and Chloe need help .

#15   2014/02/26 11:00PM
    IndyFan

I am looking forward to seeing Chloe get arrested and then, hopefully the help she really needs.
    Billy has not been arrested because he and Adam were simply going for a scenic drive, don't you know?

#16   2014/02/27 02:27AM
    Feliciena

Quote IndyFan: I am looking forward to seeing Chloe get arrested and then, hopefully the help she really needs.
    Billy has not been arrested because he and Adam were simply going for a scenic drive, don't you know?

I was shocked finding out Chloe gets arrested because I thought it will be the same as Billy, no punishment. Billy should have been arrested & Chloe needs help.

#17   2014/02/27 04:28AM
    hopey pix

Chloe needs help!!I agree,and should get it,not jail!!I can't see why Billy never gets in trouble either!!

#18   2014/02/27 06:17AM
    Lacy2014

Quote scgananny:
    Quote Lacy2014:

Chelsea should handed the baby to Victor and than pow right in the kisser.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 06:19AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list