List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?

Started by scgananny at 2014/02/26 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 06:17AM, Views: 1240, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/26 04:02PM
    Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?
    scgananny

As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

#2   2014/02/26 04:12PM
    Re: Arrest for Chloe but not Billy?
    hubbardfan

Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

With any luck, the po-po will be knocking on his door soon, too!

#3   2014/02/26 04:13PM
    maja

Victoria will gladly turn lover-boy Billy in..

#4   2014/02/26 04:21PM
    jilltidwell

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote scgananny: As much as I detest Chloe, at least she wasn't armed with a gun. They haven't even questioned him really. He is such a a cry baby!

With any luck, the po-po will be knocking on his door soon, too!

I hope so. He and Chloe both deserve it.

#5   2014/02/26 04:29PM
    apple1950

Is Victor behind this arrest?

#6   2014/02/26 04:44PM
    Lacy2014

Chloe kidnapped a baby that was not hers.

#7   2014/02/26 04:51PM
    villyforever55

I honestly don't know why Billy wasn't arrested and I am a huge Villy fan. Paul said he wasn't going to, at that time.

#8   2014/02/26 05:17PM
    Damsel29

I still can't believe that they just let Billy walk away from what he did to Adam. This show makes no sense and this proves the writers are just stupid. I could see how they might arrest Chloe but Billy is just hanging out there with his big story about how he did a night with the pathetic Kelly? I can't believe it.

#9   2014/02/26 05:37PM
    scgananny

Quote Lacy2014:

Chloe kidnapped a baby that was not hers.

Oh,I totally agree. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. Chelsea should have punched her when she opened the door in Paris.

#10   2014/02/26 05:46PM
    flyvicki

Billy certainly should be arrested. He admitted he had a gun on Adam and wanted to kill him. Of course he conveniently left out the part where Adam kept begging him to go to the police and they were struggling over the gun when they crashed. But since all they have is Billy's account, he could easily "forget" some key points and I don't think he was recorded when first questioned.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list