List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I can't believe Nikki let Ian blackmail her like

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I can't believe Nikki let Ian blackmail her like

Started by jilltidwell at 2014/02/26 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 09:06PM, Views: 563, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 01:52PM
    I can't believe Nikki let Ian blackmail her like
    jilltidwell

I can't believe that Nikki actually let Ian blackmail her like that. She should have called Paul anyway. Who does Ian think he is trying to get money out of people? When she married Victor she sure didn't do any better. Victor and Ian are he same.

#2   2014/02/26 04:44PM
    Re: I can't believe Nikki let Ian blackmail her like
    apple1950

Writers are making Nikki pathetic.

#3   2014/02/26 04:52PM
    CaptPicard

The whole storyline about Ian Ward is badly written however it just tells me that Victor will be the one to take him down for the count

#4   2014/02/26 05:31PM
    jilltidwell

Quote apple1950: Writers are making Nikki pathetic.

Nikki don't know how to say no to people like Victor and Ian.

#5   2014/02/26 05:37PM
    Capucine

You would think that with everything Nikki has been through over the 20+ years that I've been watching, that she would have some hootsba by now. She gets dumber and dumber.

#6   2014/02/26 05:39PM
    flyvicki

I know. I couldn't believe she could be that stupid. Paul is the chief of police for Pete's sake and knows the whole situation. What did she think would happen if she did tell him? Now extortion is against the law and Paul can do something. Did she actually think she could handle him better herself? It's not like Ian would know ahead of time if Paul was coming with her. And she still hasn't told Victor! He was upset that she didn't trust him and she obviously still doesn't. She gets mad when Victor does things without telling her but she doesn't feel the need to tell him of this. Doesn't sound like she's gotten any smarter then when she was a teenager.

#7   2014/02/26 05:51PM
    GCresident

I wanted her to call her sons. Nick is so hot-headed, he would just knock him out. Then Paul could put him away in the jail with a black eye, and missing teeth!!

#8   2014/02/26 09:06PM
    ski lady

It was too stupid for words. No way would Nikki have done that. Bad writing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list