List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My Own Rumour and Spoliler Spec/?'s

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My Own Rumour and Spoliler Spec/?'s

Started by Pastfifty at 2014/02/26 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 09:53PM, Views: 1543, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/26 12:52PM
    My Own Rumour and Spoliler Spec/?'s
    Pastfifty

I'm probably going to end up confusing everyone here, including myself but here goes:

With the rumours supposed spoilers going around town (ie message boards) about Nick actually being Jack and Nicki's son together, I have to beg a question.

When Sharon had Faith, did anyone take a paternity DNA test on for her? Faith that is.

I wasn't watching the show when all the Faith/Nick/Sharon and Adam secret agent stuff was going on so I'm going on a 'need to know' kind of speculation here.

If Nick turns out to be an Abbott via Jack and Nicki, then that would make FAith an Abbott, right? Okay, so if someone took a paternity test for Faith and Newman blood showed up, then, who's the Daddy?
    How cozy were Sharon and Adam at the time that all these nonsense took place? I know Adam hid Faith, but I don't know anything else.

Of course, maybe no one questioned Faith's parentage, but that seems unlikely given this is 'Victor Newman's blood line we're talking about here? I can't see old Vic letting this one slip by!

So, if they took a paternity DNA test on little Faith at any time and Newman blood Dna shows up; and Nick turns out to be an Abbott as the rumours are suggesting.......???

Does that mean that Adam is Faith's father?

Just asking.

#2   2014/02/26 01:02PM
    Re: My Own Rumour and Spoliler Spec/?'s
    Joy T

That would be a juicy story. That is the way soaps should be written.

Little Faith sure can speak her mind so my bet is she is the granddaughter of the mustache. I was watching back then but I don't recall Sharon sleeping with Adam until after it was revealed that he stole Faith and gave her to Ashley.

I do love the idea of Nick being Jack's son! I would love to see Victor go ballistic on that one. It would be nice for Adam to come back and be Victor's ONLY son!

#3   2014/02/26 01:11PM
    Lady53

Nick is the father of Faith no question.

The time line of Sharon's pregnancy put Nick as being the one who completely fit the due date even when she delivered early.

Yes she slept with Jack and Billy but that was a couple weeks after she had slept with Nick the first time.

If I remember correctly Adam was in jail at the time for what he did to Victor.

#4   2014/02/26 01:27PM
    clicquot1

Adam was in jail from first of December of 2008 to March 16, 2009!After he got to the ranch it took him a couple of weeks at least before he lost "enough" weight to slip his monitor!

Adam didn't even "know" Sharon and they had no interaction!

Heck, Adam even was "privy" to a convo between Nick & Victor that either Nick or Jack could be the baby daddy!(he didn't know about Billy!)

Adam would not steal a kid that could've been a possible daughter of his!

And Faith was born on September 30, 2009 and NOT premature!

She was conceived on February 2, 2009 at the cabin!

Sharon was waiting for Nick in the chapel when she read the DNA letter that confirmed the results that Nick was the father and she thanked GOD when she read the results!

As far as Nick being an Abbott he could just as easily have been a Mergerone as Mark Mergerone was also involved in s/l's with Nkki around the time of conception of Nick!

And Jack could have just as easily have fathered Adam as NIck as he & Hope were besties and had a "special" relationship!

Neither Jack, Mark Mergerone were shown having sex with Nikki at the time of Nick's conception and neither were jack and Hope!

Any DNA test can be changed on any character at the flick of a pen or bang of a keyboard at anytime!

Just ask Jill whose DNA has changed two times!

Does that help clarify things?

#5   2014/02/26 01:29PM
    clicquot1

Quote Lady53: Nick is the father of Faith no question.

The time line of Sharon's pregnancy put Nick as being the one who completely fit the due date even when she delivered early.

Yes she slept with Jack and Billy but that was a couple weeks after she had slept with Nick the first time.

If I remember correctly Adam was in jail at the time for what he did to Victor.

Sorry, Lady I missed your answer I guess I was too busy typing away!

So sorry!

#6   2014/02/26 06:44PM
    Pastfifty

Quote clicquot1: Adam was in jail from first of December of 2008 to March 16, 2009!After he got to the ranch it took him a couple of weeks at least before he lost "enough" weight to slip his monitor!

Adam didn't even "know" Sharon and they had no interaction!

Heck, Adam even was "privy" to a convo between Nick & Victor that either Nick or Jack could be the baby daddy!(he didn't know about Billy!)

Adam would not steal a kid that could've been a possible daughter of his!

And Faith was born on September 30, 2009 and NOT premature!

She was conceived on February 2, 2009 at the cabin!

Sharon was waiting for Nick in the chapel when she read the DNA letter that confirmed the results that Nick was the father and she thanked GOD when she read the results!

As far as Nick being an Abbott he could just as easily have been a Mergerone as Mark Mergerone was also involved in s/l's with Nkki around the time of conception of Nick!

And Jack could have just as easily have fathered Adam as NIck as he & Hope were besties and had a "special" relationship!

Neither Jack, Mark Mergerone were shown having sex with Nikki at the time of Nick's conception and neither were jack and Hope!

Any DNA test can be changed on any character at the flick of a pen or bang of a keyboard at anytime!

Just ask Jill whose DNA has changed two times!

Does that help clarify things?

Yeah, it does. I really wasn't that convinced that Adam was Faith's father anyway. I just wondered why these 'Nick' is an Abbott rumours keep roaming around and why Faith would be a 'Newman' if Nick was an Abbott.

#7   2014/02/26 06:53PM
    steffyk

I would love it if Adam is victors only son that would be wonderful an Nick would be jacks an faith Adams

#8   2014/02/26 06:56PM
    laurie6

Sharon didn't sleep with Adam when she got pregnant, Faith could be Nick's, Jack's or Billy's. There was a DNA test done and Sharon was they only one who saw it. The writers could do whatever they want but making Faith's Adam's is a far stretch.

#9   2014/02/26 07:18PM
    Cabo

We are talking about Sharon..........
    THE PROFESSIONIAL DNA/LAB switcher.......
    Narcissistic, crazy, abitual liar...........

And it is a soap............

#10   2014/02/26 09:11PM
    zuzu61

This is off this subject, but I have a question!!
    Is the role of Kelly (yuk) suppose to be 10 years older than Billy??
    I hope so, because CW & the new Cady McClain both look and are approx. 10 yrs. older..

(I could be wrong.. But according to the info I googled, they are)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 09:13PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list