List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack

Started by Lee4748 at 2014/02/26 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 05:09PM, Views: 1151, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/02/26 10:26AM
    Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack
    Lee4748

According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

#2   2014/02/26 10:33AM
    Re: Cady McClain in as new Kelly/paired with Jack
    Joy T

Hi Lee,

As soon as I read that Cady was taking over the role of Kelly, I just knew that she would be paired with Jack.

I was so hoping that a recast for Phyllis or better yet, MS was coming back to smiling Jack.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 10:34AM
    #3   2014/02/26 11:10AM
    ajsp35801

We will never see Phyllis again. Not with a name like Cady McClain on the show with PB.

#4   2014/02/26 11:15AM
    janetb

Quote Lee4748: According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

Jack with the woman who slept with his brother. That will make for some uncomfortable family occasions. Why can't they put Jack with someone new to GC who hasn't already been involved with someone else.

#5   2014/02/26 11:18AM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:
    Quote Lee4748: According to Michael Fairman, today, Cady McClain will be taking over the role of Kelly and the plans are to match her and Jack up as a couple.

Jack with the woman who slept with his brother. That will make for some uncomfortable family occasions. Why can't they put Jack with someone new to GC who hasn't already been involved with someone else.

I feel exactly the same way. Why does he have to settle for Billy's leftovers? Plus the fact that I can't stand her, Jack deserves better.

#6   2014/02/26 11:48AM
    BuggyforBilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb:

I feel exactly the same way. Why does he have to settle for Billy's leftovers? Plus the fact that I can't stand her, Jack deserves better.

Ditto here. I know that they pass each other around like a beer in a frat house, but that's disgusting to take up with your brother's mistress. Geez .... Oh, and when the truth comes out that she's really Dee-Dee's murderer ... oops! Interesting twist - would be she got pregnant by Billy from their little 'indiscretion.' Just sayin'

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 11:54AM
    #7   2014/02/26 04:49PM
    countryMomof4

i don't know her at all. I will have to google her and see if I know her.

TFP!

#8   2014/02/26 04:57PM
    janetb

Is there proof now that Kelly hit Delia ? I must have missed that.

#9   2014/02/26 04:58PM
    CaptPicard

I have always been a fan of Cady McClain so I hope she will have a decent storyline as NuKelly

#10   2014/02/26 05:09PM
    Sunny1983

That is awesome news! I loved Cady on As The World Turns when she played Roseanna Cabot. Now if Y & R could lure Roger Howarth away from GH to play Adam.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list