List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Started by Joy T at 2014/02/26 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 06:32PM, Views: 3175, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/26 01:57PM
    Re: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?
    Soaps Admin

Please remember there is no actor bashing allowed on Soaps.com so choose your words wisely.

Thank-you.
    Admin

#22   2014/02/26 02:03PM
    clicquot1

Quote Joy T: I wish Y&R would hire Vincent Izarry from AMC. He is 54, too old to play Adam but his personality as Dr David Hayward would be great to go against Victor. He played bad really well.

Cameron M. would not be a good choice for recast Adam.

How about the actor who played Paul Ryan on ATWT and Todd Manning on the other soap? Is he too old for Adam? He can play bad boy and is very sexy.

He's already been on Y&R as David Chow!

He was married to Nikki and was agambling addict and tried to kill her!

I think he died in the bomb explosion with Sabrina, I can't really remember nor do I care!

#23   2014/02/26 02:42PM
    maja

Quote Joy T: I wish Y&R would hire Vincent Izarry from AMC. He is 54, too old to play Adam but his personality as Dr David Hayward would be great to go against Victor. He played bad really well.

How about the actor who played Paul Ryan on ATWT and Todd Manning on the other soap? Is he too old for Adam? He can play bad boy and is very sexy.

You're talking aboutRoger Howarth who played Paul Ryan (ATWT) & Todd Manning (OLTL)and he's now playing Franco on GH and he's 45 years old.

#24   2014/02/26 04:02PM
    Lady53

Roger Howarth is in a contract role on GH...he is the new Franco

He is also doing a fantastic job as usual

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 04:04PM
    #25   2014/02/26 05:34PM
    xjustbestrong

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Joy T: According to reports, Opal is making a stop in GC and Dixie (Cady M) is going to be the new Kelly.

Radaronline said that Jill P is interviewing for Adam's character. I wonder if she is interviewing any of the male actors.

If so, which character from AMC or any other cancelled soap would you think would make a GREAT Adam?

I thought about Cameron Mathison (although he is doing lifetime movies so may not want to do another soap).

The woman who plays Opal is suppose to be on only for the fashion show. She is suppose to be the stage manager of the fashion show or something like that.

Cady will be showing up as Kelly after March 4th I believe.

As for the casting of Adam...they said the person definitely won't be smug and narcissistic(my words but theirs mean the same), in other words definitely won't be a diva like him(basically their words as they did use dive and mentioned like before.)
    I guess you could say they want the drama to be on the screen and not behind the scenes.

* Ex-"All My Children's" Cady McClain joins Y&R as a recast Kelly Andrews and will first appear later in the Spring. Cynthia Watros departs the role as of March 14.

So my guess The new Kelly would be seen the week of March 17th to March 21st

#26   2014/02/26 06:32PM
    Jakx

Vincent already has been on y and r as someone nicki was married to and when she and jack were involved in some kind of political elections story line and he died in a limo accident with Sabrina....

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list