List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Started by Joy T at 2014/02/26 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 06:32PM, Views: 3096, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/26 12:43PM
    Re: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?
    Damsel29

Quote Homesick Cajun: I've been thinking it would be Cameron Mathison all along. I keep remembering Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) wrote a piece a couple of months ago and in it he said that while we were shocked by the firing that we would be even more shocked by which friend of Jill's was slated for the role. So, I shudder to think who it might turn out to be.

Just like MAB before her, Phelps has messed up this show so much by trying to make it another show, that most people don't even care what she does anymore. Nobody is watching and could care less.

#12   2014/02/26 12:51PM
    mswadel

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Please not Cameron Matheson! I couldn't stand him as Ryan!

I couldn't stand him even on Dancing With The Stars!

#13   2014/02/26 12:57PM
    Pastfifty

Quote Joy T: According to reports, Opal is making a stop in GC and Dixie (Cady M) is going to be the new Kelly.

Radaronline said that Jill P is interviewing for Adam's character. I wonder if she is interviewing any of the male actors.

If so, which character from AMC or any other cancelled soap would you think would make a GREAT Adam?

I'm not sure about the age thingy, but how about Jeff Branson, aka Johnathan Lavery?

I always like this guy; I actually had hoped that his character would 'take over' Pine Valley and run everyone out of town. LOL

I thought about Cameron Mathison (although he is doing lifetime movies so may not want to do another soap).

#14   2014/02/26 01:08PM
    tricia98

First off CM is too old to play Adam because Adam is probably mid 30's and CM is in his late 40's. Plus his look is way off from Adam. Just not a good choice at all. If they go with a former amc cast member i looked up Ryan Bittle & i think he's the only one i would pick if i had to for Adam recast. Same age, height, same hair color ect.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 01:11PM
    #15   2014/02/26 01:10PM
    MaryLynda

Please Cameron Mathison would be a terrible choice in my opinion

#16   2014/02/26 01:14PM
    prussia

Please!!Not Cameron Mathison. He's the reason I stopped watching "All My Children". Michael Muhney Needs to be rehired!!!

#17   2014/02/26 01:15PM
    Feliciena

I hope it's not Cameron as he wouldn't be a good recast for MM. How am I suppose to dislike Kelly if Cady is taking the role as I really liked her as Dixie. It will be great seeing Opal again. I stopped watching AMC when they got rid so many of their vets & it just wasn't the same.

#18   2014/02/26 01:47PM
    Ericafan

How about Trevor St. John as Adam? Happy to hear about Cady and 'opal'. I love them! How about the actress who played Natalie on OLTL, as Phyllis?
    It's not ridiculous to bring these people on, most of them are very talented.
    I would also like to see Erica Slezak as Stephanie on B&B.

#19   2014/02/26 01:47PM
    Joy T

I wish Y&R would hire Vincent Izarry from AMC. He is 54, too old to play Adam but his personality as Dr David Hayward would be great to go against Victor. He played bad really well.

Cameron M. would not be a good choice for recast Adam.

How about the actor who played Paul Ryan on ATWT and Todd Manning on the other soap? Is he too old for Adam? He can play bad boy and is very sexy.

#20   2014/02/26 01:49PM
    Ericafan

Yes, Vincent I. Needs to be on something!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list