List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?

Started by Joy T at 2014/02/26 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 06:32PM, Views: 3092, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/26 07:35AM
    AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?
    Joy T

According to reports, Opal is making a stop in GC and Dixie (Cady M) is going to be the new Kelly.

Radaronline said that Jill P is interviewing for Adam's character. I wonder if she is interviewing any of the male actors.

If so, which character from AMC or any other cancelled soap would you think would make a GREAT Adam?

I thought about Cameron Mathison (although he is doing lifetime movies so may not want to do another soap).

#2   2014/02/26 09:20AM
    Re: AMC Actors moving to Y&R - which one will be Adam?
    Lizzytish

They must have a new "Former Soap Actor's Agency" in LA, with actors from AMC, OLTL, GL, ATWT, etc. just waiting to be recast on the remaining 4 soaps. How ridiculous.

#3   2014/02/26 09:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

I've been thinking it would be Cameron Mathison all along. I keep remembering Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) wrote a piece a couple of months ago and in it he said that while we were shocked by the firing that we would be even more shocked by which friend of Jill's was slated for the role. So, I shudder to think who it might turn out to be.

#4   2014/02/26 10:45AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Homesick Cajun: I've been thinking it would be Cameron Mathison all along. I keep remembering Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) wrote a piece a couple of months ago and in it he said that while we were shocked by the firing that we would be even more shocked by which friend of Jill's was slated for the role. So, I shudder to think who it might turn out to be.

Please not Cameron Matheson! I couldn't stand him as Ryan!

#5   2014/02/26 10:53AM
    Joy T

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I've been thinking it would be Cameron Mathison all along. I keep remembering Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) wrote a piece a couple of months ago and in it he said that while we were shocked by the firing that we would be even more shocked by which friend of Jill's was slated for the role. So, I shudder to think who it might turn out to be.

Hahaha - I read that Jill P was looking for a very sweet non-diva man. I guess what she is really saying is she wants to hire a "yes man". I bet she has all the 35-40 year old unemployed soap actors lined up as we speak. I wonder who she and EB will pick???

#6   2014/02/26 11:06AM
    maja

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

LOL! I never liked him as Ryan either.I keep remembering when they made fun of him on "The Soup" years ago for him wearing a thong on AMC. I remember CM going on "The View" or one of those ABC talk-fests protesting that he wasn't wearing a thong and showing what actually happen.It was so stupid and the man seems to be just so phony and smarmy.

#7   2014/02/26 11:32AM
    Cabo

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

AMEN! He was the worst actor !! Well, him and old Ridge.
    He stinks in the Lifetime movies too.
    He may be the nicest guy in real life.........
    But there is NO WAY he could replace MM as Adam !!!
    He doesn't have the acting chops of MM.
    PLEASE.......NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

#8   2014/02/26 11:56AM
    maja

Quote Cabo:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

AMEN! He was the worst actor !! Well, him and old Ridge.
    He stinks in the Lifetime movies too.
    He may be the nicest guy in real life.........
    But there is NO WAY he could replace MM as Adam !!!
    He doesn't have the acting chops of MM.
    PLEASE.......NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

ITA cabo! Hopefully, CM will stick to Lifetime movies.

#9   2014/02/26 12:22PM
    Lady53

Quote Joy T: According to reports, Opal is making a stop in GC and Dixie (Cady M) is going to be the new Kelly.

Radaronline said that Jill P is interviewing for Adam's character. I wonder if she is interviewing any of the male actors.

If so, which character from AMC or any other cancelled soap would you think would make a GREAT Adam?

I thought about Cameron Mathison (although he is doing lifetime movies so may not want to do another soap).

The woman who plays Opal is suppose to be on only for the fashion show. She is suppose to be the stage manager of the fashion show or something like that.

Cady will be showing up as Kelly after March 4th I believe.

As for the casting of Adam...they said the person definitely won't be smug and narcissistic(my words but theirs mean the same), in other words definitely won't be a diva like him(basically their words as they did use dive and mentioned like before.)
    I guess you could say they want the drama to be on the screen and not behind the scenes.

#10   2014/02/26 12:38PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Joy T: According to reports, Opal is making a stop in GC and Dixie (Cady M) is going to be the new Kelly.

The woman who plays Opal is suppose to be on only for the fashion show. She is suppose to be the stage manager of the fashion show or something like that.

Cady will be showing up as Kelly after March 4th I believe.

As for the casting of Adam...they said the person definitely won't be smug and narcissistic(my words but theirs mean the same), in other words definitely won't be a diva like him(basically their words as they did use dive and mentioned like before.)
    I guess you could say they want the drama to be on the screen and not behind the scenes.

[quote Lady53]:they said the person definitely won't be smug and narcissistic(my words but theirs mean the same)
    But yet EB's still there! Go figure...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list