List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/02/26 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 05:38AM, Views: 2880, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/27 02:31AM
    Re: Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews
    Feliciena

I might even start liking Kelly with Cady as a recast. I, too, wonder about the age difference as it would have made more sense to use her as a recast for Phyllis. I really like Cady but this recast is rather odd.

#22   2014/02/27 02:46AM
    Sinny

I hope she is paired with Jack.. another sibling swapper.. but at least when Phyllis comes back she won't be paired with Mr Boring.

#23   2014/02/27 03:24AM
    apple1950

NuBilly is 36, Victoria is 40, and NuKelly is 44. Billy's affair was with an older woman, 4 years older than his wife. Guess she is closer to Jack's age if the rumor is true that she and Jack get together.

#24   2014/02/27 03:36AM
    apple1950

Actually Jack is 61 and NuKelly is 44. That is 17 years between these two. If Stitch and Kelly are siblings, she is older. Don't know if producers hire with actual ages in mind or not.

#25   2014/02/27 04:44AM
    Ericafan

It seems that age is fluid on soaps. So it doesn't matter exactly how old the actor is as long as they can pull off the supposed age of the character. Cady M can be 5 years younger certainly. Jack does not look like the typical 60 year old man, either.
    AMC fans remember how Erica's rape and subsequent pregnancy with Kendall, originally written as happening when she was 18 I think, was later changed to 14. It's not reality.

#26   2014/02/27 05:00AM
    reng

I'm not familiar with the actress, but just saw some pictures. She looks way older than Kelly — more like Diane. I suppose this will work if they pair her with Jack, but why not just bring in someone else for that if Phyllis isn't coming back? Must all the men on this show sleep with the women their brothers have slept with?

#27   2014/02/27 05:13AM
    Joy T

I agree with the post who saw Kelly's reaction to Billy when he told her that Adam confessed to hit/run. She hung her head in shame and said, he confessed? A big tear was then wiped.

Recast or no recast, I think writers are sitting it up for Kelly to be driver. Cady M portrayed sweet Dixie on AMC and Roxanna as rich business woman on ATWT but still very like able.

I think they will allow Jack to fall in love with her and as usual, it will be revealed that she was the driver. Jack will once again be devastated. They have NEVER written a long term love interest for Jack so here we go again..

If Cady M. is popular as Kelly, the story will be written as totally an accident with her walking away free as a bird!

Who CARES, just bring back Adam Newman!

#28   2014/02/27 05:38AM
    jb4me

I liked Cady on As the World Turns. I don't like the Kelly character at all, hate to see Cady cast in this role, why not as Phyllis? Hopefully they will "redeem" Kelly if she is to be paired with Jack, Cady does have a much classier appearance than the present Kelly, she and Jack will look good together,IMO.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list