List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2014/02/26 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 05:38AM, Views: 3037, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/26 07:57AM
    Re: Ex-AMC's Cady McClain Recast as Kelly Andrews
    Joy T

Quote Muscetoe: I have not seen CMs other work, I looked her up and she's 44 CW is 45 and DAVID Tom is 35 and looks yrs younger not sure how this will play out but maybe it will work. We shall see

LOL - I just looked her age up too. She is older than AH (Victoria). Surely, they must be planning to pair Billy with one of the younger actresses. He just still has such a baby face and his voice still sounds like a teenager when he was dating Brittany all those years ago.

#12   2014/02/26 07:59AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote maja: What a pointless and needless recast. Would have been better that Kelly had been written off.
    I agree. I think Cady is a great actress. Saw her work on AMC with Tad martin but IMO Y&R writing sucks these days and I feel she will just be written stupid like all the rest right now. What a waste of good talent!

#13   2014/02/26 09:13AM
    Lizzytish

Know who she is, but have never seen her perform. If they were going to recast the role, it might have been a good idea to get someone a little younger -- since it seems like they are either going to have her connect with Billy or Ben, both of whom look younger.

In fact, I'm having trouble connecting David Tom and Amelia Heinle. No offense to Amelia, but David still looks like a kid.

#14   2014/02/26 10:00AM
    taramartin

As a former AMC viewer, I know CMc pretty well. The role of Kelly is not very likeable - seems an odd choice unless they are going to take the role in a new direction.

#15   2014/02/26 12:02PM
    CountyWaterford

Anyone is an improvement over original casting. I only know this actresses work on ATWT's. My question is why was Kelly not the hit & run driver (we are not stupid and know Adam didn't do it) and what is the purpose of her character? So far, there is none...

#16   2014/02/26 12:10PM
    IndyFan

I am looking forward to seeing this actress on Y&R. As for the Kelly's purpose - well, she has created a rift in Billy's marriage, there is some intrigue between her and Stitch and IF she turns out to be the hit-run driver, then that would be another s/l entirely. Personally, I hope she had nothing to do with Delia's death and will stick around to be a partner for Jack or any other lonely man...

#17   2014/02/26 12:38PM
    valleycliffe

Quote IndyFan: I am looking forward to seeing this actress on Y&R. As for the Kelly's purpose - well, she has created a rift in Billy's marriage, there is some intrigue between her and Stitch and IF she turns out to be the hit-run driver, then that would be another s/l entirely. Personally, I hope she had nothing to do with Delia's death and will stick around to be a partner for Jack or any other lonely man...

i agree with your post..

i don't think she had a thing to do with delia's hit and run, i think she was just a red herring. also, her reason for being on the show was to as you say, put a rift between villy with their possible breakup..

i like the character and i liked the previous/current actress who is playing her now..cady however, i LOVE...

#18   2014/02/26 01:41PM
    bikette

Quote maja: What a pointless and needless recast. Would have been better that Kelly had been written off.

IA but I found this spoiler from We Love Soaps.....'Word is, a Kelly recast was mandatory because Y&R plans to romantically team the character with Peter Bergman's kingpin character, Jack Abbott."

#19   2014/02/26 01:56PM
    Ericafan

Oh no...I wish they cast her as Phyllis! But it will be good to see her again.

#20   2014/02/26 10:22PM
    Deerwood

Quote Sinny: I am really not happy about this.. Not A CM fan at all.

Welllll I don't care who they get to play Kelly because after the way she acted with Billy in the hospital.... I've been thinking about this..... when he was saying "yes he was sure it was Adam because Adam confessed".. did you see her reaction.... she was so apprehensive when he started talking about knowing who killed Dee... I still think Adam did not hit Delia.. I still think it was Kelly, drunk....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list