List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cady McClain joins Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cady McClain joins Y&R

Started by LivingLife at 2014/02/25 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 10:24PM, Views: 1807, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/25 06:21PM
    Cady McClain joins Y&R
    LivingLife

TV Guide reporter Michael Logan just tweeted on Twitter that Cady McClain is the new "Kelly". Cynthia Watros confirmed on Twitter that her last airdate is March 14th.

#2   2014/02/25 06:23PM
    Re: Cady McClain joins Y&R
    calliope

I like Cady!

#3   2014/02/25 06:29PM
    Soap Fan

Kudos to Y&R for hiring more daytime vets!!!! Loved her on All My Children.

#4   2014/02/25 06:33PM
    Axl Rose

Loved her on As The World Turns as Rosanna and I loved her as Dixie on All My Children, and now that she is taking over the role of Kelly then she will no doubt make the role her own

#5   2014/02/25 07:48PM
    villyforever55

Don't know who she is. I'm still trying to figure out why this character is even needed.

#6   2014/02/25 08:03PM
    cards1

Glad Cady is coming to Y&R, loved her as Roseanna. on ATWT's.

Going to be hard to picture her in the Kelly role, guess we'll see.

I just can't see Cady with the character of Billy, (either Billy), she would seem like more Jack's type, maybe that is the point of her addition to the cast. Love interest for Jack?

#7   2014/02/25 08:06PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I watched ATWT for years and years.. she was GREAT.. she will be a wonderful addition.. I can easly see her with Jack..She has already won 2 Emmys for day time soaps, along with other acting experience.

The character was there to break up Villy.. .. and Jack needs a lady in his life..

To me, Villy was to close to be a teenie thing.. wore out very quickly.. No wonder Victor called him Billy "Boy". emphasis on the boy.. lol..

With a recast of Billy, hopefully we can see him finally grow up... Kelly did her job..

If Phyllis returns.. the new Kelly can hold her own against Phyllis.

#8   2014/02/25 08:06PM
    savytabby

Quote villyforever55: Don't know who she is. I'm still trying to figure out why this character is even needed.

I know who she is and have never been a fan (particularly of AMC's Dixie except for when she was with David). As much as I like Cynthia Watros, I agree that I don't know why this character is needed. Since CW is leaving, I would just as soon see the character leave with her.

#9   2014/02/25 08:15PM
    FormerAMCer

Quote cards1: Glad Cady is coming to Y&R, loved her as Roseanna. on ATWT's.

I just can't see Cady with the character of Billy, (either Billy), she would seem like more Jack's type, maybe that is the point of her addition to the cast. Love interest for Jack?

I agree with this^^^. I love Cady, always loved Dixie on AMC, but she seems too old to be involved with Billy at all. I guess Kelly is supposed to be a bit older?

#10   2014/02/25 09:06PM
    savethesoaps11

Quote FormerAMCer:
    Quote cards1: Glad Cady is coming to Y&R, loved her as Roseanna. on ATWT's.

I agree with this^^^. I love Cady, always loved Dixie on AMC, but she seems too old to be involved with Billy at all. I guess Kelly is supposed to be a bit older?

Cady McClain is actually one year younger than Cynthia Watros.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/25 09:06PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list