List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8072, Replies: 85
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2014/02/27 07:12AM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    zoltan

It's been 8 months since this paternity nonsense began. Please end it writers.

#82   2014/02/27 07:49AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote zoltan: It's been 8 months since this paternity nonsense began. Please end it writers.

Great point, this is my plea as well. It's been on for so long and as a result I am afraid more excellent rumours and speculations have been out than what the writers will have to offer! I mean if this rumours are not true, what can these writers really offer us that will be unpredictable? This seems very rich, intriguing, fun and unexpected! If they don''t end this paternity test story line well, it would have been a waste. And this is the only opportunity to resuscitate Y&R Ratings!

I am also concerned, the writers really don't have any other major scoop apart from this paternity story line...it seems as though they are running out of stories. I also think the absence of the Character Phyllis slows things down a little. Lets face it when such a secret comes out, Phyllis character must be present! There will no fun in watching without a crazy Phyllis. JMO

#83   2014/02/27 07:51AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Bedfordshire2010: I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?

If Nick is an Abbot than how do we know Summer isn't Nick's?? I don't get that.

#84   2014/02/27 07:51AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote greengrass: there was a rumor going around about a year ago that they were thinking about making Nick Jack's son.Nikki was involved with Jack and Victor at the time Nick was conceived.

I think it would be great if they had both Nick and Summer become Abbott's

Summer would de facto be an Abbot if Nick is an Abbot, as he is her Dad.

#85   2014/02/27 08:06AM
    Bedfordshire...

[quote]Quote Sunnyflower: [quote]Quote Bedfordshire2010: I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?[/quote]

If Nick is an Abbot than how do we know Summer isn't Nick's?? I don't get that.[/quote

Great question. I explained this before in this thread! Remember the first test that made nick declared himself the father was uncertain. When Sharon confesses to nick and jack, they both demand another test to settle this once and for all. The second test confirms she is an Abbot i.e. Jacks. But in the course of reaching this conclusion the Doctors will have to strain and prolong the results and at the end find it intriguing that the reason the first test was uncertain and why the second test seems prolonged as Nick and Jack can't bear the tension of waiting; was because both men have the same major chromosomes, and after conducting the second test, both men are found out to be related- Father and Son!

This is what will test Shick for a while as Nick will blame Sharon for making her loose Summer once again! But He will soon come back to his senses and understand the fault goes back on him for assuming summer was his in the first place and rather thank Sharon for making Him discover who he really is and let go of summer as Jack's. Consoling himself that at least summer is his sister! That he took great care of his sister as a brother should have done!

#86   2014/02/27 08:09AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote greengrass: there was a rumor going around about a year ago that they were thinking about making Nick Jack's son.Nikki was involved with Jack and Victor at the time Nick was conceived.

I think it would be great if they had both Nick and Summer become Abbott's

Summer would de facto be an Abbot if Nick is an Abbot, as he is her Dad.

Great question. I explained this before in this thread! Remember the first test that made nick declared himself the father was uncertain. When Sharon confesses to nick and jack, they both demand another test to settle this once and for all. The second test confirms she is an Abbot i.e. Jacks. But in the course of reaching this conclusion the Doctors will have to strain and prolong the results and at the end find it intriguing that the reason the first test was uncertain and why the second test seems prolonged as Nick and Jack can't bear the tension of waiting; was because both men have the same major chromosomes, and after conducting the second test, both men are found out to be related- Father and Son!

This is what will test Shick for a while as Nick will blame Sharon for making her loose Summer once again! But He will soon come back to his senses and understand the fault goes back on him for assuming summer was his in the first place and rather thank Sharon for making Him discover who he really is and let go of summer as Jack's. Consoling himself that at least summer is his sister! That he took great care of his sister as a brother should have done!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list