List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8187, Replies: 85
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2014/02/26 05:39AM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    Joy T

Wow, I hope this is true! If these writers could pull this off, ratings would skyrocket.

Nick has always been different. His personality is very similar to Jack's. I like the idea of making him an Abbott. He has always seemed lost and this could be a very compelling story.

Of course, Victoria is her Daddy's girl and should remain a Newman.

We all know that a new Adam is returning very soon. It would be awesome for Adam to return to find out that he is Victor's ONLY SON with no competition!

I love Sharon Case so if her character Sharon gets a free pass, I say yay!

I have always been team Phyllis, team Adam, team Sharon and team Victor. Throw Jill and Colin into the mix and we have us some good scoundrels to love/hate.

#72   2014/02/26 06:31AM
    clicquot1

Kevin Bancroft was the young man that Nikki was dating while she was in love with Victor!

He was TEVN's banker!

Victor thought himself too old for Nikki but really wanted her and was engaged to Lori Brooks!

Lori Brooks was just using TEVN to get the company her real love(Lance Prentiss)had lost to Victor!

Lori was given that company as a wedding gift by Victor and promptly climbed out the bathroom window and jilted TEVN!

Nikki was having relations with Kevin and alo had a ONS with Victor and this is when Victoria was conceived!

She & Kevin married with TEVN's "blessings" .

Victoria was actually named after KB's mother & NOT Victor as many think!

When the truth came out about Victoria's paternity grammy Bankcroft napped little Vickie but that didn't last long!

Anyone remember the Lori Brooks jilting Victor thing?

#73   2014/02/26 09:45AM
    SonnylovesEmily

Just to clear this stupid rumor up. Nikki was a hooker when Victor met her. He was already married to his first wife, Julia. After Victoria was born Nikki got pregnant by Victor a second time, hence, the birth of Nick. The son that Victor always wanted and finally got. Why do you guys think that Victor always treats Victoria like crap. Besides the fact that Nikki and Jack never got together until years later. Meaning that Jack isn't Nicks daddy.

#74   2014/02/26 10:06AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote Joy T: Wow, I hope this is true! If these writers could pull this off, ratings would skyrocket.

Nick has always been different. His personality is very similar to Jack's. I like the idea of making him an Abbott. He has always seemed lost and this could be a very compelling story.

We all know that a new Adam is returning very soon. It would be awesome for Adam to return to find out that he is Victor's ONLY SON with no competition!

I have always been team Phyllis, team Adam, team Sharon and team Victor. Throw Jill and Colin into the mix and we have us some good scoundrels to love/hate.

Hey Joy T, Great minds think alike indeed! This will make the soap fun and increase viewing rates! Even get Y&R an Emmy next year for best writing! What has been a flop for years. DOOL have been doing great in that area. But the crux is can these writers pull this off?

#75   2014/02/26 10:08AM
    villyforever55

Another WTD s/l doesn't seem original or that interesting to me, even if it is Nick.

#76   2014/02/26 10:09AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote Joy T: Wow, I hope this is true! If these writers could pull this off, ratings would skyrocket.

O Joy T, Adam will rob it on Nick's face big time! MM would have pulled this off flawlessly. But any good Adam character can still do an excellent job! I bet Nick will go hiding for days! What can He do without being a Newman! This will be fun to watch!

#77   2014/02/26 10:34AM
    clicquot1

Quote SonnylovesEmily: Just to clear this stupid rumor up. Nikki was a hooker when Victor met her. He was already married to his first wife, Julia. After Victoria was born Nikki got pregnant by Victor a second time, hence, the birth of Nick. The son that Victor always wanted and finally got. Why do you guys think that Victor always treats Victoria like crap. Besides the fact that Nikki and Jack never got together until years later. Meaning that Jack isn't Nicks daddy.

Just to clear up your post! Perhaps you've forgotten some things!

Nikki worked for Rose DeVille when she was married to her first hubby!(Greg Foster!)

RD hired her as a working girl but Nikki thought she was only a "model"!

She was sent to a motel to "model" for a client but he expected more so he chased her & had a heart attack!

By the time she was divorced from GF(this was after she ran off to the cult & had the baby)she moved on to the Bayou!

At the Bayou she met Jerry "Cash" Cashman who was the owner and sometimes headlined with her!

Cash was the person who she met Katherine through as Katherine fell for him & gave him $$$$$$$$$$ to support his gambling addictions!

Victor was immediately smitten or whatever with Nikki and took her home to the ranch to re-make her into a lady giving her voice, piano, diction etc. lessons and taught her how to dress etc.

Victor and Julia were through by this time as this was after the miscarriage & holding Michael whats his name prisoner!

Victor introduced Kevin Bancroft to Nikki as he said he was too old for her!

Niik & KB "dated" but she had a ONS with Victor and became preggers but married KB!

After the divorce from KB and another "marriage" to a mobster where KB's mom doctored a video making it possible for the mobster to blackmail Nikki then finally she & Victor got together and married!

Victoria was born on screen in 1982!

By the time Nick was conceived(ONS with TEVN)she & Vic were divorcing but during that tiem frame Nikki was in a s/l with both Mark Mergerone and Jack!

Although it was never shown on screen Nikki could have very well have banged either or both Mark Mergerone and Jack Abbott!

Nick was originally born in December of 1988.....later changed to October of 1988!

Also Nick was born a month or two before Nina had PC4(Chance Chancelllor but he was not SORAS"D the same as Nick!)

#78   2014/02/26 10:39AM
    clicquot1

Quote Bedfordshire2010:

O Joy T, Adam will rob it on Nick's face big time! MM would have pulled this off flawlessly. But any good Adam character can still do an excellent job! I bet Nick will go hiding for days! What can He do without being a Newman! This will be fun to watch!

Even "if" tptb decide to change Nick's patrnity he will still be a Newman just like Summer and Cassie!

Just like Lily will still be a Winter even though Malcolm was her bio-daddy!

Just like on B&B when Ridge found out he was a Marone by blood and not a Forrester!

Sometimes soapy blood matters sometimes not!

The irony would be that the son whom TGVN loves more than all others would be the bio "son" of his bitterest rival and the one who he hates/tolerates/loathes would be his only bio son!

Soapy irony at it's very best!

#79   2014/02/26 10:47AM
    Lizzytish

Can this please happen soon. This show needs something new and exciting -- it's getting to be a bore.

Nick being Jack's son would certainly make things different for nuAdam, right? Of course, finding out that Jack is Summer's father hasn't changed much for her.

#80   2014/02/27 04:35AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote Lizzytish: Can this please happen soon. This show needs something new and exciting -- it's getting to be a bore.

Nick being Jack's son would certainly make things different for nuAdam, right? Of course, finding out that Jack is Summer's father hasn't changed much for her.

I think this will be fun if true. Y&R will make its great return and at least Nick will have a great storyline after decades of writing!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list