List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8630, Replies: 85
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2014/02/25 08:09PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

But, if Jack is Vickie's father, then who is Vickie married to? Her Uncle Billy, by blood? No, that can't be true, it's too incestuous to even think about.

#62   2014/02/25 08:20PM
    Sinny

Quote Damsel29:
    Quote Sinny: This Nick rumor has been around for over a decade.. and it will probably always be out there. I doubt it is true.. and I have no doubt Sharon will get off.. she always does.

I think that the most surprising twist would be if she doesn't. Something tells me that she just might not.

I hope you are right.. but she always gets rescued. She can never save herself.

#63   2014/02/25 10:07PM
    IndyFan

When Victoria was born, Nikki was married to another man (can't remember the name - well-to-do with parents who disapproved of Nikki). Victor and Mrs. Chancellor lied to Nikki and told her that the paternity test showed the other man as the father. This was eventually found out.... Nick should stay a Newman also IMO.

#64   2014/02/26 03:05AM
    rediculous

SC tweeted this yesterday..

sharon case ‏@sharonlcase 12h

#YR @mimmamangano there r some AMAZING fun storyline twists coming up! im loving it!
    Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

all the actors seem to be saying the same thing..CG(podCassie) said pretty much the same thing..who knows where this is going..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/26 03:05AM
    #65   2014/02/26 03:45AM
    Sinny

Quote rediculous: SC tweeted this yesterday..

#YR @mimmamangano there r some AMAZING fun storyline twists coming up! im loving it!
    Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

all the actors seem to be saying the same thing..CG(podCassie) said pretty much the same thing..who knows where this is going..

The actors all keep telling us how great this show is.. when are these good stories going to happen?

#66   2014/02/26 03:50AM
    Savoy

Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

I love it that there's more twists coming with the s/l. Just when everyone thinks they have it figured out, the twist appears.

#67   2014/02/26 04:55AM
    Bedfordshire...

[quote]Quote Blue 501: [quote]Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him! [/quorite]

Oh Victoria HAS to be a Newman. She is so much like Victor. I have wondered about Nick but I have been watching long enough to remember that Victor tried to palm Nikki's kids off on that young blond guy from a wealthy family. The guy married Nikki, I think, with a little arm twisting from Victor. Then it turned out they were both Victor's. They would have to rewrite history but they have already proven they don't mind doing that a'tall.[/quote]

I agree with you victor is definitely a newman but nick I have my doubts and reason to believe this rumours

#68   2014/02/26 04:58AM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

But, if Jack is Vickie's father, then who is Vickie married to? Her Uncle Billy, by blood? No, that can't be true, it's too incestuous to even think about.

The rumours mention nothing about Victoria but that Nick is an Abbott! This is very believable!

#69   2014/02/26 05:02AM
    Bedfordshire...

Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

Thanks for this Red! BOOM! my gut feeling tells me this rumors will pop up on our screens soon enough! The rumors mention a lot of intriguing twists with this paternity storyline and Sharon will sure come out the victim in all these! At least I guess the writers want to redeem her. This rumor could also give Nick a great storyline! Plus it is so unexpected!

#70   2014/02/26 05:32AM
    rediculous

Quote Bedfordshire2010:

Hide conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

Thanks for this Red! BOOM! my gut feeling tells me this rumors will pop up on our screens soon enough! The rumors mention a lot of intriguing twists with this paternity storyline and Sharon will sure come out the victim in all these! At least I guess the writers want to redeem her. This rumor could also give Nick a great storyline! Plus it is so unexpected!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list