List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8406, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2014/02/25 05:49PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    Bedfordshire...

Quote clicquot1: Speculations are sooooooo easy and here's another one:

Sharon who is off her med and seeing and talking to a non-existant Cassie(who is agreeing with her every word & action)after overhearing the Nick DNA reveal at Cassie's grave tells her doctor and then sees Nick in the hospital!

She later overhears the phone call to Nick's answering machine and knows the resluts are ready! The lab tech exits the lab and Sharon puts her hand on the knob!

That much was actually seen on the screen!

So, here's the specualtion part:

Sharon hears 2 doctor's coming down the hallway talking and runs around the corner instead of going into the lab!

She peeks around the corner and see "herself" entering the lab!

She sees "herself" waiting for a few minutes, checking her phone, making a call, leaving a note(which later we see fly away and under a desl in flashbacks), and then she sees "herself" do something on a computer and print something out and take an envelope belonging to the lab and lip both envelope and paper into her satchel/briefcase!

She sees "herself" backing out the door and then hears hrself say almost loudly.....NICK NEWMAN you are not the baby daddy and laughs to "herself"!

Sharon sees "herself" change the rsluts and even hears "herself" do the deed all without ever seeing her OWN face!

Now, who has been mistaken for Sharon from the back in actual s/l?

Now, who has a reason to be in a DNA lab that's associated with their job?

And, who has reason to give some Karma to Phyllis concerning a DNA test/lie that ruined her marriage?

And, who tried to kill Christine all because she Phyllis saw her kiss her ex-hubby?

So, then in flashbacks we see tht Christine also overhears Nick's confession as he talked to Cassie(she was there to see her mom's grave!)

And then she also saw Nick seething when Summer & Kyle was having a coffee and put tow and two together and had an opportunity and just went with it!

And, Sharon will even figure it out and bust Christine!

Specualtions are sometimes believed if they are posted enough like with the whole Nick is Jack's son bit and after I quit posting so much about it a couple of years latrs some Shadam upporters picked it up cause they wanted Adam to be the "only" son of TEVN!

Nice post. Speculations are rife and easy to fabricate od course. But I don't know there is something more believable in this particular speculation and most others related to the paternity storyline especially if you connect this rumor with most online articles; it gets more certain that perhaps the writers are going that direction!

#52   2014/02/25 06:23PM
    clicquot1

So, I'll try this again as I don't know what happened to it!

Another speculation I posted last week in the Sharon thread!

Dr. Costner lost his wife & daughter in a car wreck!
    He was "lost" because of this while in GC!

After 2 years he left GC to pursue additional Dr. duties/studies!

He even remarried off screen.....a woman named Liz!

That's all cannon!

Here's the speculation!

Dr. Costner came back to GC in 2001 as a consultant on a case and he was in the E.R. when a pregnant woman came in who later had a stillborn!

What we see in flashbacks is Dr. Costner faking the death ceertificate and napping the baby!

Dr. Costner lost his lil girl in a carwreck and then he & his new wife miscarried two little girls and he saw an opportunity and took it!

He & his wife have been raising the little girl all this time except for the last year when he moved back to GC after his wifey died!

His daughter went to college and flunked out and only recently came back to GC(never having known she was born here)

She's strapped for cash and meets Victor Newman and agrees to work for him!

She originally had dark hair cause her daddy does too!

She resembles Cassie cause her mommy is Sharon and her daddy is Nick!(although she doesn't know it!

And the kicker is Sharon is really the little girl who was thought dead and Doris is of course the wife who left the scene of the accident, the car was stolen and another woman and kid died in the accident!

Doris of course had a bit of long term memory loss in the accident and lied to Sharon about her dad all these yyears!

NuCassie was actually raised by her grampy and Nick?Sharon's stillborn is born again.......not Cassie not Cassie's twin but a different child altogether!

#53   2014/02/25 06:26PM
    clicquot1

LMBO!

And yes, I "know" that Cassie was not Nick's bio kid she was Frank Barrits but it's a soap and this Cassie look like her dead halfsie!

#54   2014/02/25 06:30PM
    Damsel29

I don't believe in rumors and speculation. They are never true and they never come to pass. What I have found in situations such as these is that there is alot of stuff like circulating in hopes of the writers relenting to what some fans want to see as an outcome. It never happens.

#55   2014/02/25 06:33PM
    Damsel29

Quote clicquot1: Again, these rumors about both of the Newman kids being Abbotts is pure rubbish unless tptb want to change Billy into a Newman and make him Adam's halfsie!

Otherwise Victoria has been banging her halfsie for years and years and years!

Jill was banging Victor around the time that she conceived Billy soooooooo ther is that!

And heck specualtions are easy here's one!

When pregnant Nikki had her baby at the same time there was another woman about to deliver and so she paid off a nurse friend of hers to switch the babies and doctor the results as she had a boy and Nikki had a girl!

Fast forward some years and it was soooooo easy for the woman to lie and tell her daughter sshe was one year older and with the forged paperwork from her nurse friend so easy peezy and no one ever questioned her but it was time to check on her son!

And it was sooooooo easy when "her" daughter(cough!cough!)met "her" bio-son and eventually married him! She was in heaven she could check on her son and be around him and make sure he was fine all the while playing at being Nikki's mom! This could also explain how Doris always seemed to favor Nick over her "own" daughter in pretty muchj everything!

Pure specualtions and not a rumor and not supported by actual cannon just like with John Abbott and Nikki!

This is in bold print, is there a reason for this?

#56   2014/02/25 07:16PM
    Blue 501

[quote]Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him! [/quorite]

Oh Victoria HAS to be a Newman. She is so much like Victor. I have wondered about Nick but I have been watching long enough to remember that Victor tried to palm Nikki's kids off on that young blond guy from a wealthy family. The guy married Nikki, I think, with a little arm twisting from Victor. Then it turned out they were both Victor's. They would have to rewrite history but they have already proven they don't mind doing that a'tall.

#57   2014/02/25 07:22PM
    Blue 501

Quote hubbardfan: Nikki was a 'woman of ill repute', if you know what I mean...she was 'on the pole', and a stripper! She has a very sordid past! I didn't know anything about the 'cult' business, but it wouldn't surprise me; this is why she can't stand Sharon, she views Sharon as trash, yet she was trash herself!! You know what they say, 'it takes one to know one'! She can't be throwing stones; both of them are pathetic and weak!

Most of them are trashy (and dumb). Nikki thought she was signing on to be a model & went to a hotel room to meet a man for a modeling job & he thought he was there to have sex. He had a heart attack & the couple who had pimped her out had to come help dispose of the body. That is probably why Nikkie helped Sharon when she hit Cameron over the head with a bottle of champagne & thought she had killed him.

#58   2014/02/25 07:27PM
    Blue 501

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
    Quote hubbardfan: Nikki was a 'woman of ill repute', if you know what I mean...she was 'on the pole', and a stripper! She has a very sordid past! I didn't know anything about the 'cult' business, but it wouldn't surprise me; this is why she can't stand Sharon, she views Sharon as trash, yet she was trash herself!! You know what they say, 'it takes one to know one'! She can't be throwing stones; both of them are pathetic and weak!

And Victoria. She cheated on Brad with J.T. And I think she cheated on J.T. with Billy but they may already have been divorced. I do know that she shared 3 different men with her mother (Cole, Brad, & Deacon-maybe more).Neither of them has much room to cast stones.

So true Hubbardfan! Nikki always on her high horse like her daughter Vikky

#59   2014/02/25 07:34PM
    Sinny

This Nick rumor has been around for over a decade.. and it will probably always be out there. I doubt it is true.. and I have no doubt Sharon will get off.. she always does.

#60   2014/02/25 07:50PM
    Damsel29

Quote Sinny: This Nick rumor has been around for over a decade.. and it will probably always be out there. I doubt it is true.. and I have no doubt Sharon will get off.. she always does.

I think that the most surprising twist would be if she doesn't. Something tells me that she just might not.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list