List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8251, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/25 04:54PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    clicquot1

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
    Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

Mind Melting indeed! Just that Summer remains Jack's kid- Love Child of Phack. So Nick's Sister. Yes Sharon would have beded Nick's father or grand father in case Nikki had anything to do with John Abbot. This will even make Sharon look worst! She is not redeemable end of discussion. I just can't believe this until I see it on screen.

LMBO! So, now Sharon bedded John Abbott when did that happen?

Nikki was not even in a s/l with John Abbott and now she banged him?

Both Phyllis & Sharon banged Jack(Phyllis first and later married him & lost a baby with him)and then Sharon banged and married him!

And both women banged & married and had kids with Nick on screen but Sharon is the one who is not redeemable!

So, the same ole same ole Sharon is condemed for this but not Phyllis! LMBO!

#32   2014/02/25 04:55PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him!

Couldn't agree more- there are more similarities between nick and jack than nick and victor. May be Bell was heading that road after all?

Nick was conceived in 1988 when Nicktor were divorcing and by the time Nikki was ready to deliver she went out of town so really it would be very easy for Nick to have even been switched at birth if tptb wanted to go that way!

Or, have Mark Mergerone or Jack be the baby daddy instead of Vic!

But really Nick was a lot like Jack because he was raised as an over-indulged, spoiled, entitled son of a wealthy man just like Jack was!

Hence, the similairites!

#33   2014/02/25 04:56PM
    clicquot1

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
    Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

Hilarious! This whole soap needs paternity test remakes for all the characters! This also makes Nikki very similar to Sharon I must say!

And Phyllis as there was a DNA test for both Daniel and Summer!

#34   2014/02/25 04:58PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote Soapbaby71: Not sure if someone has answered your question (didn't read all).Ok,here goes...Vic cheated on Nikki with Ashley. He left Nikki for Ashley. Nikki ended up with Jack. Ashley was preggy by Vic. Nikki later rubbed it in to Ash that she and Victor had been together and oh, I am preggie. Ashley miscarried. Victor then went after Nikki again. It was always assumed that Nick was Victor's.

Thanks so much! More and more it seems to me the rumors might be right after all the writers are heading that road for sure!

#35   2014/02/25 04:59PM
    roseofsharon...

Well, at least Victor knows Adam was his child. Hope was an angel. I have stated that I wanted this to be true for some time. Victor might even know that Nicholas isn't his, just so Jack couldn't be his father. This would be the big twist of all time and the audience won't be able to stay away.

#36   2014/02/25 04:59PM
    laurie6

I think it would be hilarious, Nick would know how it feels to get a new daddy so late in life. I don't think they would actually let Jack have one of Victor's kids especially his first born son.

#37   2014/02/25 05:02PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote ericlizafan: Interesting, but I still think Summer is Jack's.

That's exactly what the rumors are saying that it turns our Sharon didn't change anything! It was simply her minds playing tricks with her. Summer is Jack's and Not Nick but due to Sharon's confession a second test will be run and Nick will be found to share very similar chromosomes with Jack which will explain why the first test done 18 years ago was uncertain! I mean If this is true this will be genius writing! But these writers are not that good with intrigue for this to be true. But if true this might be a great storyline that will earn Y&R an Emmy I must say. I find this twist fascinating! And it is believable!

#38   2014/02/25 05:03PM
    roseofsharon...

Quote laurie6: I think it would be hilarious, Nick would know how it feels to get a new daddy so late in life. I don't think they would actually let Jack have one of Victor's kids especially his first born son.

Why not? This is a soap opera and anything goes.

#39   2014/02/25 05:05PM
    laurie6

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote laurie6: I think it would be hilarious, Nick would know how it feels to get a new daddy so late in life. I don't think they would actually let Jack have one of Victor's kids especially his first born son.

Why not? This is a soap opera and anything goes.

Sure anything can happen, I just don't think they will do it because Victor always wins.

#40   2014/02/25 05:05PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote roseofsharon1942: Well, at least Victor knows Adam was his child. Hope was an angel. I have stated that I wanted this to be true for some time. Victor might even know that Nicholas isn't his, just so Jack couldn't be his father. This would be the big twist of all time and the audience won't be able to stay away.

My views exactly! Y&R will sure get the greatest viewers and series of Emmy next year! If they pull off this paternity storyline as rumors have it. But are these writers that good to come up with this kind of plot? I doubt it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list