List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8292, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/25 04:10PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    Bedfordshire...

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote Bedfordshire2010:
    Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

Mind Melting indeed! Just that Summer remains Jack's kid- Love Child of Phack. So Nick's Sister. Yes Sharon would have beded Nick's father or grand father in case Nikki had anything to do with John Abbot. This will even make Sharon look worst! She is not redeemable end of discussion. I just can't believe this until I see it on screen.

I don't see how Sharon bedding Jack and Nick makes her look any worse she did it unknowingly . As a matter of fact it would also put Phyllis in the same boat um bed . she also married and bedded both of them.

You are so right! That will place them in the same boat. Only that Sharon would have raided both the Abbot and the Newman male Clan! Abbots- Jack/Billy/Nick & Newmans- Victor/Adam. Wow what a professional! Yuke!

#22   2014/02/25 04:13PM
    dxym

Intriguing.....and who would be Victoria 's dad

#23   2014/02/25 04:21PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote dxym: Intriguing.....and who would be Victoria 's dad

I wonder. But You can tell she has some NEWMAN blood in her veins. But Nick I have always doubted it especially when compared to Adam. He is so soft! Just Like Jack. But for him to pass as Jack's son there might be a recast. Are they getting rid of JM? I doubt it. They wouldn't dare!

#24   2014/02/25 04:32PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

This is a blast! People always bother about summer but at least she is big girl, poor faith. This girl needs a shrink when she grows up if not she might be a disaster. From her being kidnapped to being trained and brought up by a bipolar mother who kept on stealing while she was in her tommy. And now, who has to be told her dad is not an NEWMAN but an Abbot? Plus her mom's crazy love story with her kidnapper and the list goes on and on plus her haven dated and married almost all the Newman and Abbot men! This young girl will be scared for life. I feel so sorry for her future love interest! I am certain faith will be the next generation Phyllis Newman, absolutely no doubt! Sharon raised her daughter into her arch-enemy! How Hilarious!

#25   2014/02/25 04:40PM
    clicquot1

Quote Bedfordshire2010: I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?

So, if Sharon actually "changed" the results to Jack & Jack is the baby daddy then all Sharon did was change them back to who the baby daddy actually is and someone else "changed" the results first or she never even changed them!

And, as far as John Abbott being the baby daddy!

Nope, no way I won't even go there is absurd!

But Jack or Mark Mergerone could easily have been Nick's father even though on screen there was no sex scene at the time Nick was conceived!

I myself have speculated many times on this MB during 2008-2009 and then some that this could be true if tptb wanted it so!

As, far as Victoria being an ABBOTT that;s ridic cause then she owuld have been banging her half-brother all this time!

So, NOPE soaps have enough "psuedo-incest without actually having halfsies marry & bang for years!

Oh, and Nikki & Victor were divorcing when Nick was conceived and they banged once and when the time came for Nick's birth Nikki was conviently out of town so there could've even been a switch and Nikki not even "know"
    it!

#26   2014/02/25 04:45PM
    clicquot1

Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him!

Nick was conceived in 1988 when Nicktor were divorcing and by the time Nikki was ready to deliver she went out of town so really it would be very easy for Nick to have even been switched at birth if tptb wanted to go that way!

Or, have Mark Mergerone or Jack be the baby daddy instead of Vic!

But really Nick was a lot like Jack because he was raised as an over-indulged, spoiled, entitled son of a wealthy man just like Jack was!

Hence, the similairites!

#27   2014/02/25 04:48PM
    clicquot1

Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

And so would Phyllis!

#28   2014/02/25 04:48PM
    ericlizafan

Interesting, but I still think Summer is Jack's.

#29   2014/02/25 04:52PM
    Soapbaby71

Not sure if someone has answered your question (didn't read all).Ok,here goes...Vic cheated on Nikki with Ashley. He left Nikki for Ashley. Nikki ended up with Jack. Ashley was preggy by Vic. Nikki later rubbed it in to Ash that she and Victor had been together and oh, I am preggie. Ashley miscarried. Victor then went after Nikki again. It was always assumed that Nick was Victor's.

#30   2014/02/25 04:53PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Bedfordshire2010: I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?

So, if Sharon actually "changed" the results to Jack & Jack is the baby daddy then all Sharon did was change them back to who the baby daddy actually is and someone else "changed" the results first or she never even changed them!

And, as far as John Abbott being the baby daddy!

Nope, no way I won't even go there is absurd!

But Jack or Mark Mergerone could easily have been Nick's father even though on screen there was no sex scene at the time Nick was conceived!

I myself have speculated many times on this MB during 2008-2009 and then some that this could be true if tptb wanted it so!

As, far as Victoria being an ABBOTT that;s ridic cause then she owuld have been banging her half-brother all this time!

So, NOPE soaps have enough "psuedo-incest without actually having halfsies marry & bang for years!

Oh, and Nikki & Victor were divorcing when Nick was conceived and they banged once and when the time came for Nick's birth Nikki was conviently out of town so there could've even been a switch and Nikki not even "know"
    it!

excellent post! Remember the first test did not confirmed who the dad was, Nick merely played God. As for the second one, the writers will seem to make it look as though Sharon never changed anything! It her mind playing games on her! Plane and Simple Summer was always an Abbot. But because she will bring it up they will want to do another test on Jack and Nick. And while all hoping to get a result focusing on summer's paternity, Nick's paternity will come to light! That they are both brothers that is why the original test was not very clear as to who the father really was. Stitch seems to be involved a lot in this storyline as well apparently. I just hope all these is true. Some rumors can be extreme!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list