List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8037, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/25 03:43PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    Bedfordshire...

Quote hubbardfan: I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him!

This can sure increase ratings! This will be drama at its best. But can these writers really pull off such an intriguing storyline? I doubt it.

#12   2014/02/25 03:47PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

Mind Melting indeed! Just that Summer remains Jack's kid- Love Child of Phack. So Nick's Sister. Yes Sharon would have beded Nick's father or grand father in case Nikki had anything to do with John Abbot. This will even make Sharon look worst! She is not redeemable end of discussion. I just can't believe this until I see it on screen.

#13   2014/02/25 03:50PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote xjustbestrong: NO, Summer is actually an NEWMAN not an ABBOTT, Sharon changed the results of the paternity.

How do you know this for sure? You sound certain! From what I fear Summer might remain an Abbot a love child of Phack! Unless you have a reveal to make from strong sources?

#14   2014/02/25 03:51PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote calliope: I remember the rumor from awhile back. But it does raise the question....I love you Jack but damn why do you NEVER ask for a paternity test?

He is too weak when it comes to love, He trusts blindly!

#15   2014/02/25 03:54PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote greengrass: I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

Hilarious! This whole soap needs paternity test remakes for all the characters! This also makes Nikki very similar to Sharon I must say!

#16   2014/02/25 04:01PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Bedfordshire2010:
    Quote xseannax: So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

Mind Melting indeed! Just that Summer remains Jack's kid- Love Child of Phack. So Nick's Sister. Yes Sharon would have beded Nick's father or grand father in case Nikki had anything to do with John Abbot. This will even make Sharon look worst! She is not redeemable end of discussion. I just can't believe this until I see it on screen.

I don't see how Sharon bedding Jack and Nick makes her look any worse she did it unknowingly . As a matter of fact it would also put Phyllis in the same boat um bed . she also married and bedded both of them.

#17   2014/02/25 04:01PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote greengrass: there was a rumor going around about a year ago that they were thinking about making Nick Jack's son.Nikki was involved with Jack and Victor at the time Nick was conceived.

I think it would be great if they had both Nick and Summer become Abbott's

Nikki's MS will flare! She might die! Ian Ward, summer being his victim and now this? She will not survive!

#18   2014/02/25 04:02PM
    hubbardfan

Nikki was a 'woman of ill repute', if you know what I mean...she was 'on the pole', and a stripper! She has a very sordid past! I didn't know anything about the 'cult' business, but it wouldn't surprise me; this is why she can't stand Sharon, she views Sharon as trash, yet she was trash herself!! You know what they say, 'it takes one to know one'! She can't be throwing stones; both of them are pathetic and weak!

#19   2014/02/25 04:03PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote Bedfordshire2010:

These rumors have been swirling for about for a while now i do not put much faith in them. But i would love it if Nick were Jacks. I would love to watch Victor's head explode

#20   2014/02/25 04:07PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote hubbardfan: Nikki was a 'woman of ill repute', if you know what I mean...she was 'on the pole', and a stripper! She has a very sordid past! I didn't know anything about the 'cult' business, but it wouldn't surprise me; this is why she can't stand Sharon, she views Sharon as trash, yet she was trash herself!! You know what they say, 'it takes one to know one'! She can't be throwing stones; both of them are pathetic and weak!

So true Hubbardfan! Nikki always on her high horse like her daughter Vikky

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list