List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!

Started by Bedfordshire2010 at 2014/02/25 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/27 08:09AM, Views: 8415, Replies: 85
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/25 03:12PM
    OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    Bedfordshire...

I can't believe this rumors someone confirm PLEASE! Sharon once again goes free. Summer is actually an ABBOT and not a NEWMAN. I guess Shick wins after all! There is no love child for Phick.

But the greatest intrigue sets in when Nick is revealed as Not a Newman but an Abbot. This is Hilarious and freaking crazy!!! Rumors claim the writers uses this paternity storyline to set in a new reveal that although Sharon changed the results it actually helped make a big reveal that Phyllis and Nick's kids are all Abbots not Newman's. This will kill victor!

I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning! How was Nick conceived? Was Nikki Involved with Jack or His father before Nick was conceived? Because somehow speculations and rumors seem to suggest that the Writers want to make Nick an Abbot from John Abbot. I REALLY DON'T BELEIVE THIS AT ALL! I just can't begin to imagine how this affects the show! OMG! This must be so not true. Has anyone heard this before? Coz this is a bombshell if it ever happens on our screens. Could this explain why Nick is so different from the Newman's? If Nick is not a Newman what is His use to the Soap? So Jack/Billy/Nick are brothers? Some speculations and rumors are just priceless. Does anyone know anything about this PLEASE?

#2   2014/02/25 03:26PM
    Re: OMG!!! RUMOURS AND SPECULATIONS (NOT SPOILERS)!!
    calliope

Can't see the Nick story happening. The Sharon skipping on yet another screw up I can see. She always gets things her way. It definitely won't do the popularity of her character any good.

#3   2014/02/25 03:30PM
    greengrass

there was a rumor going around about a year ago that they were thinking about making Nick Jack's son.Nikki was involved with Jack and Victor at the time Nick was conceived.

I think it would be great if they had both Nick and Summer become Abbott's

#4   2014/02/25 03:35PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote calliope: Can't see the Nick story happening. The Sharon skipping on yet another screw up I can see. She always gets things her way. It definitely won't do the popularity of her character any good.

This has kept me thinking Calliope, seriously! What if Nick is an Abbot? Isn't that crazy? That will be the end of Niktor! Victor will never forgive Nikki! I really hope this is a flopp! I can see the smile on Jack's face!

As for Sharon I always knew a good explanation will come in to vindicate her. This will explain why she confesses so easily according to the rumors and speculations.

#5   2014/02/25 03:37PM
    hubbardfan

I wasn't watching regularly, I just remember that Nikki was married to Jack for awhile and he basically RAISED Nick and Victoria! I heard that Jack & Nikki lost a baby, but I have no idea when Nick was conceived or by who, but I'D LOVE IT IF AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NEITHER NICK OR VICTORIA WERE VICTOR'S KIDS! Then he'd have NO ONE!!! and Nikki could recapture her brains and leave him!

#6   2014/02/25 03:39PM
    xseannax

So Jack wouldn't be Summer's daddy but granddaddy. Kyle would be her uncle. Sharon will still have bedded father and son just in a different form. Mind melting!

#7   2014/02/25 03:40PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote greengrass: there was a rumor going around about a year ago that they were thinking about making Nick Jack's son.Nikki was involved with Jack and Victor at the time Nick was conceived.

I think it would be great if they had both Nick and Summer become Abbott's

Yuh? My gut feeling tells me this might be true after reading your post. That will be so dramatic and weird summer will now become Nick's sister and Noah and Faith her nephews? and Billy Nick's uncle, this is insane! But lot of people will tune in to watch how it unfolds I think the writers are coming up with stories that will generate more ratings and viewers. This will certainly be dramatic.

#8   2014/02/25 03:40PM
    xjustbestrong

NO, Summer is actually an NEWMAN not an ABBOTT, Sharon changed the results of the paternity.

#9   2014/02/25 03:41PM
    calliope

I remember the rumor from awhile back. But it does raise the question....I love you Jack but damn why do you NEVER ask for a paternity test?

#10   2014/02/25 03:41PM
    greengrass

I remember when Victoria was born Victor had a DNA test done to make sure Victoria was his.But you all know how Victor is with DNA tests,he has them turn out the way he wants them too.So I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Nick weren't Victor's.Matter of fact I would love it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list