List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Adam

Started by prussia at 2014/02/25 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/26 07:01PM, Views: 2279, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/25 12:16PM
    Adam
    prussia

I see no need for auditions. The perfect Adam in the form of Michael Muhney was right there. The current story line and so on have made the show lose it's former luster. Mr. Muhney's portrayal of Adam was at times, the only reason to tune in much like the character of Todd on "ONE LIFE TO LIVE was the only reason to tune in.

Trying to move on from the Muhney firing incident and since the actor is gone we are asking everyone else to move on as well. This turned into actor bashing as usual which is not allowed.

Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 06:57AM
    #2   2014/02/25 12:32PM
    Re: Adam
    Adam Love

Quote prussia: I see no need for auditions. The perfect Adam in the form of Michael Muhney was right there. The current story line and so on have made the show lose it's former luster. Mr. Muhney's portrayal of Adam was at times, the only reason to tune in much like the character of Todd on "ONE LIFE TO LIVE was the only reason to tune in.

I totally agree with you 100%. Y&R said that the new Adam actor would not have any diva qualities about him, or he would not be hired. So, I just that means EB will be the new casting director for the show. Only hire weak actors so he(EB) would not look so bad in front of the camera while reading his script from his cell phone.lol I have been Team Muhney since Jan 30, and have no plans to go back. I don't even miss the crap they have been feeding us for the last 18 months.

#3   2014/02/25 12:59PM
    tricia98

EB will say."I be damned!!!" If mm came in during auditions to be rehired to save Y&R but i know that is wishful thinking.. A girl can dream!

#4   2014/02/25 01:20PM
    Shadri

It is a real shame Y&R lost such a dynamic actor as MM. When he first started I didn't like him nor the character. He made all that change with his growth in the part. It takes talent for someone to turn a hated villain into someone you like. There were some real award worthy scenes staring him and BM. Sad that the show lost them both. I look for both of these actors doing big things in the future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/25 01:22PM
    #5   2014/02/26 01:15AM
    michaeala

Quote prussia: I see no need for auditions. The perfect Adam in the form of Michael Muhney was right there. The current story line and so on have made the show lose it's former luster. Mr. Muhney's portrayal of Adam was at times, the only reason to tune in much like the character of Todd on "ONE LIFE TO LIVE was the only reason to tune in.

Totally concur with you. Michael Muhney is the perfect Adam period! Please CBS bring him back!

#6   2014/02/26 02:21AM
    Feliciena

As much as I like MM, they need to recast Adam as the character is too important not to. I do hope it is soon.

#7   2014/02/26 06:14AM
    mom chez

quote adam love.

The slander and libel toward Michael continues to mount by corporate Y&R. Aren't there legal reprecussions against those who continue to write and spew these ugly, unproven allegations?

#8   2014/02/26 07:30AM
    Bresean

Quote Adam Love:

I totally agree with you 100%. Y&R said that the new Adam actor would not have any diva qualities about him, or he would not be hired. So, I just that means EB will be the new casting director for the show. Only hire weak actors so he(EB) would not look so bad in front of the camera while reading his script from his cell phone.lol I have been Team Muhney since Jan 30, and have no plans to go back. I don't even miss the crap they have been feeding us for the last 18 months.

I needed a good laugh and,"EB in front of the camera while reading his script from his cell phone", had me rotflmao . I miss MM as Adam so much ,that man can act.

#9   2014/02/26 07:51AM
    BillerMiller...

HAHA - I laughed too about EB reading his lines from his cell.
    Bring back MM - I don't even watch the actual show anymore since he and Billy Miller are gone - I occasionally read the spoilers to see what is going on. The new Billy is ok but Billy Miller will ALWAYS be the best Billy Abbott and MM will ALWAYS be Adam!

#10   2014/02/26 09:31AM
    Lizzytish

Actor bashing isn't allowed.
    Admin

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 06:58AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list