List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Started by shygirl64 at 2014/02/25 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 12:24PM, Views: 5530, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/25 06:25AM
    Re: ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On
    xseannax

Quote Bresean:
    A man acting like a "DIVA"????? ,this I find so funny. I never seen MM act like a DIVA. I never heard of a man being referred to, as a DIVA, only women....hahahahahahahaha.Makes no sense to me.

Seems that the cast and crew from Veronica Mars would disagree that a man can't be a diva. It is possible to be a nice guy in real life, but play a jerk onscreen. I'm really looking forward to the recast. Adam is off the radar, so hopefully that will take their time and really find the right person for the role.

#12   2014/02/25 09:18AM
    oldiesoaper60

Ok let me try to say this without making moderaters mad but afterall I read it at radar online so it is public knowledge. I never read any articles from the entertainment papers until recently and I only read these this morning after I read this post.

I never knew EB and PB got into a fist fight in 1991 and they don't get along on the set. PB doesn't answer questions about it. The article said people on the set need to stay on EB's good side. It seems some are afraid of him.

He can't remember his lines and has to have his lines up on posters on stands for his scenes. seriously!! It also said he adlibs them whenever he wants and that is why him and MM didn't get along, because MM didn't think it was professional and he is a perfectionist, which is probably why he can be difficult to work with. As we know in his parting interview he admitted to that.

On the otherhand EB admits to none of his wrongdoing. I think he has been playing VN so long he thinks he is him!!! Theres more articles but I wont get into them. Anyone can read them if they want.

I hated when MM got fired but I did not stop watching the show.I've been waiting to decide if I'm going to stick with Y&R for the Adam story to continue. I hope they get a good replacement for Adam. I will give the guy a chance but if I cant get into him I have to give up on y&r because Adam character is too important. I can't handle a lame actor taking his place.

#13   2014/02/25 09:42AM
    TwoOfEach

EB is like the godfather of Y&R. He's been on YR since 1980 and demands respect. Don't mess with him. However, I don't believe the stories about him not being able to remember his lines He's on almost every day and in multiple scenes. They don't have time to make cue cards for every line of Victor's. Additionally, he's done some really great work in the past couple weeks, with lots of dialogue and emotion, face to face with the actresses who play Chloe, Chelsea, Victoria, fake-Cassie and the actors who play Nick, Billy & Kevin.

I think its funny about the "diva" comment. It was clearly aimed at the former actor, and to quell rumors that a different actor with a reputation for being difficult on set was not in the running for the job. One can play a complicated, grey character without being a jerk.

#14   2014/02/25 09:52AM
    opusandcristal

Why does Adam have to have plastic surgery?
    Can't they just say "The Role of Adam Newman is Now
    being played by ------- -----!
    Unless they want him to so that he can slither around
    with a new face pretending to be a different name
    to find out maybe who really killed Dehlia or back
    at Victor for something.
    I still think that some how Chelsea will know it will
    be him by him calling Connor Peanut, nobody calls him
    that but Adam. Why did they have Adam use it so many
    times cause it will be played out later on somehow.
    They better pick someone good and not so lame
    brain like the new BILLY!!!!

#15   2014/02/25 11:27AM
    jhaxx

i like your spin on it Opusandcristal, they could have Adam come back with a new face to solve the case because we no Paul will never solve it. But the reason for the new face is because it was burned in the explosion.

#16   2014/02/25 11:28AM
    Sinny

I am glad. I think Adam is a needed character.

#17   2014/02/25 11:42AM
    Axl Rose

Plastic surgery route is the most plausible as far as an Adam re-cast goes and why? Because it gives the character of Adam a fresh start with the new actor who was cast into the role to give their own spin on the character of Adam and not to mention it gives a chance for the character of Adam to not only redeem himself with a new actor in the role but also gives Adam a chance to clear his name too

And not to mention if Adam was in the explosion then if he was in the car when it exploded then I don't care who you are but if you are in an explosion of that magnitude and you were to somehow survive then your face of course would be burned almost to the point where you would be disfigured

And certainly to the point where you would need plastic surgery so with that said Adam would need plastic surgery and Adam everyone thinks that he's dead so if he were to go walking around with his old face he would be instantly recognized and everyone would then find out that he's alive and then there would be a full scale manhunt for him

So if Adam were to have plastic surgery by changing his face then not only would he be unrecognizable but he would be able to ingratiate himself into the lives of his loved ones without them knowing who he really is and not to mention with a new face it would be easier for him to try to prove his innocence whereas if he were to come back with his old face he would be arrested immediately and where is the drama in that?

Whereas if Adam has a new face, all of his loved ones not only would they have no idea that he is really Adam with a new face but it also creates more drama especially if he lurks around town with his new face and watches his loved ones before approaching them with his new face

And nu-Adam post plastic surgery he could then introduce himself to everyone all over again by his new name going by a different name lying to everyone including Chelsea but doing it in order to prove his innocence

Which then could cause nu-Adam to prove that he is innocent of Delia's hit and run and then he finds proof to exonerate himself and to incriminate the real hit and run driver of Delia

And then there could end up being a party at the GCAC for the whole town and there nu-Adam exposes the real hit and run driver showing everyone proof of just who is the real driver

Of course then nu-Adam can afterwards tell the whole town just who he really is and that the name he gave them is not his real name and that his real name is Adam Newman and that he was born Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam with a new face

Of course then everyone would be in shock instantly that he is really Adam and that the whole time he lied to pretty much everyone about who he really is and that he had plastic surgery on his face but that he is not the real hit and run driver and that he never was

Chelsea of course as well as Victor would want him to take a DNA test to prove that he is who he says is and Adam of course would take the test and it ends up coming back that he is really Adam

And then nu-Adam's story with Chelsea can continue

#18   2014/02/25 11:58AM
    alikat

There are so many actors I can think of that I would love to see take over the role of Adam. I really, truly liked Michael Muhney's portrayal. Someone who could step in and give a similar performance is Trevor St John.

However, isn't Adam supposed to be younger than Victoria and Nicholas? That wouldn't be TSJ.

Maybe someone like Chris Bateem or Tom Pelfrey

#19   2014/02/25 12:24PM
    g5270

I know I'm a lil late on this.....But I missed that day...How can I get the episode???...is it on here somewhere??

The episodes of Adam & Billy ...& what took place....Kinda lost....I knew the actor that played Billy was leaving...but then they turn around & fire MM....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/25 12:27PM
    #20   2014/02/25 12:51PM
    Adam Love

Quote TwoOfEach: EB is like the godfather of Y&R. He's been on YR since 1980 and demands respect. Don't mess with him. However, I don't believe the stories about him not being able to remember his lines He's on almost every day and in multiple scenes. They don't have time to make cue cards for every line of Victor's. Additionally, he's done some really great work in the past couple weeks, with lots of dialogue and emotion, face to face with the actresses who play Chloe, Chelsea, Victoria, fake-Cassie and the actors who play Nick, Billy & Kevin.

I think its funny about the "diva" comment. It was clearly aimed at the former actor, and to quell rumors that a different actor with a reputation for being difficult on set was not in the running for the job. One can play a complicated, grey character without being a jerk.

Big News Flash for EB, Respect is something that a person Commands(Earns), not Demands!! He's ego just doesn't want any competition from other men who are not afraid of him. EB knows that his fans would never go to the lengths that MM fans have to express how much they love the actor and character.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list