List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On

Started by shygirl64 at 2014/02/25 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 12:24PM, Views: 5541, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/25 04:45AM
    ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On
    shygirl64

According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

#2   2014/02/25 05:02AM
    Re: ADAM IS ALIVE - Auditions Are On
    oldiesoaper60

Sounds like a boring person. Can a boring person be an effectual actor? An Adam with no hubris won't be worth watching!!

#3   2014/02/25 05:18AM
    Soulsistah

Quote shygirl64: According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

I assume you are referring to the actor himself? If so, then I wholeheartedly welcome him. I prefer an actor in the role who can check his ego at the door and ACT the "role" of someone with attitude.

#4   2014/02/25 05:22AM
    Soap Fan

Quote shygirl64: According to RADARONLINE auditions are beginning to replace Michael Muhney's character Adam. Someone without an attitude, chip on their shoulder or acting like a diva. It will be interesting how the story line will evolve with a face change.

That is the perfect description of Adam.

#5   2014/02/25 05:46AM
    Nutty Nancy

And someone who won't threaten EB"s place in the heart of fans. Then he might be able to stick around.

#6   2014/02/25 05:49AM
    Bresean

A man acting like a "DIVA"????? ,this I find so funny. I never seen MM act like a DIVA. I never heard of a man being referred to, as a DIVA, only women....hahahahahahahaha.Makes no sense to me.

#7   2014/02/25 05:56AM
    ChuloEspana

We all knew Adam wasn't dead. They told us that and that the actor would be replaced.

I wonder who they'll pick.

#8   2014/02/25 05:59AM
    Layngel

Glad the auditions are starting. Hope to see Adam back soon.

#9   2014/02/25 06:04AM
    jjprior

Great loved the character. Now if we could just get rid of the actor who plays Abby. She does not suit the role and I can't stand watching her. Also BRING Phyllis back. Billy and Vic need to split; come on now how many times does he get to screw around on her before she sends him packing?

#10   2014/02/25 06:06AM
    maja

Quote Bresean:

A man acting like a "DIVA"????? ,this I find so funny. I never seen MM act like a DIVA. I never heard of a man being referred to, as a DIVA, only women....hahahahahahahaha.Makes no sense to me.

I guess we can say EB was the biggest "diva" of them all since how many times have we heard this man biotch and complain and threaten to quit when contract negotiations weren't going his way.Also wasn't Adam suppose to have a chip on his shoulder or are you talking about MM, your OP is confusing.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list